Most outrageous trading spam

daroth

100 0
Yes.

What interests me though - is does anyone buy into this stuff any more and if so...

... why isn't my web site like that????

Duh...

Im sure there are many idiots that buy into that crap. They are the smae idiots that are giving money to people on Craigslist and getting scammed

enragedcow

211 15
secretive bottom sounds like an engrish erotic novel

along the lines of "touch of secretive bottom infinitely to be happyness"

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,501
OK - not trading spam but I thought this spam was funny....

Inside the Black Box:
Debunking the Myths of Link Spam Detection — and How You Can Benefit From It

Please join link-building expert Eric Ward and AdGooroo CEO Richard Stokes for this informative webinar on Thursday October 6, 2011 at 1 p.m EST (10 a.m. PST).

Get an unprecedented look inside the “black box” of the search engines as Eric and Rich reveal the formulas being used to determine quality links from spam and debunk the myths surrounding page rank, keyword density, title length, anchor text, word length, high value advertising terms and more.

Attend this webcast and learn:

Which factors matter most in determining quality links from web spam that can hurt your rankings
How to identify “borderline” as well as blatant web spammers (and keep your backlinks away from their sites)
How SEOs can take advantage of this knowledge to fuel winning link building strategies and optimize natural search traffic

Club

163 11
I often wondered how much $$ these guys make from having a website and scammin'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock