TinyWallet - Portfolio tracking app

Hi,

I’m Christian and I’ve the developed the web app TinyWallet.de. It’s an app to track the performance of your stock purchases, cryptos and physical commodities …. and now I’m trying to find out if such a tool is needed or if it was „time wasting“? 😅

I know there are many tools like that out there but all I've found are not paying much attention to keep your data secure. In my humble opinion such sensitive data needs to be stored encrypted, so I've decided to create my own app. All the user data data is stored with a private key and only the user has the ability to decrypt the data, but not only encryption is a feature of TinyWallet! As of today this app offers the following features:

• Performance tracking
  • Dividend forecast
  • Insights (where does your money goes)
  • Image gallery
  • Capital gain calculation
  • Purchase and sales history
  • Predefined and custom periods for calculation
  • automatic Data-Import via broker PDF (unfortunately only stocks and German brokers are supported … but I can extend this import)
  • 100% responsive design

What's coming next?
At the moment I'm working on a watchlist feature, which allows you to "track" stocks, cryptos and commodities and for each you can create a price alert, so you will informed as soon as a price has been exceeded or fallen short of.

There is also a demo available, so you must not create an own account to try it out.

I would be very happy about feedback … but please be gentle ... its just a "sidebusiness" / hobby

Thx, Christian

P.S.: I’m very, very sorry for my rusty english. 😣

A short overview about the app as a gif:

View attachment 5i1h32yofxr91.gif