The most profitable trading system

I believe I have discovered one of the best trading systems out there. It's approach is unique and I have not seen anyone out there using the same method as I do.

System/model is Quantitative-Algorithmic, the analysis part is fully automatic developed in high performance C (crunches large amounts of raw data). The order entry is manual.

Return is stellar, the system have returned on average +50% annually return with a max drawdown of -15%. Long term returns is +1000% for a 6 year period since mid 2010. It's style is multi-day swing trading and make on average 10 trades per year so one can trade it manually with ease.

If you would like to tap in on this amazing quantitative trading system send me a mail at [email protected]

I believe I have discovered one of the best trading systems out there. It's approach is unique and I have not seen anyone out there using the same method as I do.

System/model is Quantitative-Algorithmic, the analysis part is fully automatic developed in high performance C (crunches large amounts of raw data). The order entry is manual.

Return is stellar, the system have returned on average +50% annually return with a max drawdown of -15%. Long term returns is +1000% for a 6 year period since mid 2010. It's style is multi-day swing trading and make on average 10 trades per year so one can trade it manually with ease.

If you would like to tap in on this amazing quantitative trading system send me a mail at [email protected]

Are these fancy terms (Quantitative-Algorithmic,high performance C, fully automatic) which are utterly meaningless in the context of knowing whether your system is any good, meant to impress us? Stellar returns? – A basic trend following system used properly will achieve what you quote.

How about some hard facts – e.g. how much money do you want. A good start would be to publish the reply you give to an enquirer's email. It's hard to believe that you have discovered something that has eluded the trading world for so many years.

Are these fancy terms (Quantitative-Algorithmic,high performance C, fully automatic) which are utterly meaningless in the context of knowing whether your system is any good, meant to impress us?
Just a description of the workings of the system. For knowing if a system is any good one use CALMAR, MAR, Sharpe and Sortino.

meant to impress us?
Not at all. We all by now know that the best approach to extract Alpha out of the markets is to use mathematics. ie. quantitative analysis.

Stellar returns?
You bet. I have not seen a single day trader, swing trader or trend follower that can show long term annual consistent returns of average 50% while keeping the drawdowns within 15%.

A basic trend following system used properly will achieve what you quote.
That is false. Most trend following strategies do perform 15-20% annually. No one is at in the range 40-50% long term with the same risk metrics.

How about some hard facts – e.g. how much money do you want. A good start would be to publish the reply you give to an enquirer's email. It's hard to believe that you have discovered something that has eluded the trading world for so many years.
I'm not asking for any money, I have all the money I need. I enjoy helping people, I help relatives, friends and others to grow, build wealth and realise their goals.

Last edited:
. . .I'm not asking for any money, I have all the money I need. I enjoy helping people, I help relatives, friends and others to grow, build wealth and realise their goals.
Hi Emanuel1,
Perhaps you'd care to expand why you're here and the point of telling us that you have an amazing system? If you're not here to sell it - then why are you here? If, as you claim, you're here for altruistic reasons then that's great - good on you - but why not post the details about it for members to run with it if they want?

Joining a forum like this one and making bold claims in your debut post and then inviting members to contact you privately via e-mail has been done many, many times before. In all cases, without exception as far as I recall, the person concerned was a ne'er-do-well who did not have the best interests of members at heart. Hopefully, you're the exception that proves the rule, but the onus is very much on you to demonstrate that you're genuine. A good start would be to do as sminicooper suggests and assume we've e-mailed you expressing interest and to post your reply here.
Tim.

Hi Emanuel1,
Perhaps you'd care to expand why you're here and the point of telling us that you have an amazing system? If you're not here to sell it - then why are you here? If, as you claim, you're here for altruistic reasons then that's great - good on you - but why not post the details about it for members to run with it if they want?

Joining a forum like this one and making bold claims in your debut post and then inviting members to contact you privately via e-mail has been done many, many times before. In all cases, without exception as far as I recall, the person concerned was a ne'er-do-well who did not have the best interests of members at heart. Hopefully, you're the exception that proves the rule, but the onus is very much on you to demonstrate that you're genuine. A good start would be to do as sminicooper suggests and assume we've e-mailed you expressing interest and to post your reply here.
Tim.

Yes, scepticism is understandable, I do run managed accounts for these who are interested in gaining access the strategy. I do charge a monthly performance fee based up on high water mark. The fee is elected only if the account owner grows their capital, so it is basicaly cost free.

Managed Accounts is a structure that provides safety for both parties, I only have a authorisation to submit orders to the account, nothing else. The owner have full control and transparency of their money and activity.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/managedaccount.asp

And yet no transparency on how the system works..... all I can make out is it crunches a lot of numbers and an answer comes out.

. . . I do run managed accounts for these who are interested in gaining access the strategy. . .
Aha, now we get to the crux of the matter. This tells us all we need to know and explains why you're investing your time here on T2W: you're looking for investors.

Anyone interested in what Emanuel1 is selling, please keep in mind 'caveat emptor'. And, before digging out your credit card, make sure you read this FAQ:
How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?
Tim.

Aha, now we get to the crux of the matter. This tells us all we need to know and explains why you're investing your time here on T2W: you're looking for investors.

Anyone interested in what Emanuel1 is selling, please keep in mind 'caveat emptor'. And, before digging out your credit card, make sure you read this FAQ:
How Can I Distinguish Between Scams and Reputable Vendors?
Tim.

If only people would declare their interest in the first place! I have absolutely no problem with someone who wants to sell their services as a skilled investor – the world is full of people and businesses doing that and it's a perfectly legitimate occupation provided it meets all the regulatory requirements. Anybody who uses such services can do their own due diligence.

But this thread is titled "The most profitable trading system" and discusses various methodologies (which may or may not be any good but are nevertheless interesting to me at least) and it should be obvious that it's not a marketplace for sellers. It would seem that Emanuel1 although having studied the details of Quantitative-Algorithmic trading and high-performance C, didn't even take the trouble to read the terms and conditions of this forum which require you to declare Vendor status.

If as he says, he wants to help people to grow, build wealth and realise their goals (and if that isn't marketing yukspeak I don't know what is), perhaps he can show us how to do it. It's okay for people like me who have been around the trading world for some time – I'm big enough and ugly enough to know what I'm doing. But that would not have been the case many years ago when I was just starting out and my sympathies are with the beginner who really doesn't know his way around. Thank goodness for T2W which has so many contributors to scrutinise whatever is posted.

And yet no transparency on how the system works..... all I can make out is it crunches a lot of numbers and an answer comes out.
I divulge deeper into that privately to those are interested. It is confidential/proprietary information that can not be shared publicly.

OK - can you provide verified performance data?
Yes, real brokerage data and statements.

you're looking for investors.
Not looking for investors and no money will transfered. I'm only executing trades in your own account on your behalf.

I'm not a vendor and not selling anything. I'm just a retail trader trading the market in my spare time just like most of you. My experience may be deeper and account size larger, but that doesn't change it.

Last edited:
I divulge deeper into that privately to those are interested. It is confidential/proprietary information that can not be shared publicly.

Yes, real brokerage data and statements.

Not looking for investors and no money will transfered. I'm only executing trades in your own account on your behalf.

I'm not a vendor and not selling anything. I'm just a retail trader trading the market in my spare time just like most of you. My experience may be deeper and account size larger, but that doesn't change it.

:LOL:

. . . Not looking for investors and no money will transfered. I'm only executing trades in your own account on your behalf.

Emanuel1,
To say you're not a vendor is disingenuous to say the least. You're selling the prospect of financial gain in return for a performance fee. Slice it 'n dice any way you want, this model is as old as the hills and it's extremely risky. Not for you of course, but for your customers. If it all goes belly up, you lose nothing while your punters lose all their money. We've seen it a hundred times before.

If you're half as good as you claim to be, you'd do far better to seek major investment from a hedge fund or prop' firm, rather than managing lots of relatively small accounts from a handful of retail traders on here. I'm afraid I have to advise all members to steer well clear of your scheme, on the grounds that the most probable outcome is that you'll lose most - if not all - of their money.
Tim.

"I'm only executing trades in your own account on your behalf."

And does anyone really want to give someone access to their account to trade their money?
Would you give someone the details of your bank account and the access codes to get into it?
So why would you allow "I'm only executing trades in your own account on your behalf."

"I'm only executing trades in your own account on your behalf."

And does anyone really want to give someone access to their account to trade their money?
Would you give someone the details of your bank account and the access codes to get into it?
So why would you allow "I'm only executing trades in your own account on your behalf."

As long as they pinky-swear, what's the problem?

Have access to multiple each with different amounts of effort and return expectation.

Long timeframe on 1d and 1wk with 20%/qtr or /annum
Mid-timeframe on 240mn and 1d with 20%/mth
Low timeframe on 1mn & 5mn with 20% per week
Very Short timeframe on 1mn and under with 20% per day

The last one is seriously tiring even with the technology, but all are 5:1 and 10:1 P&L risk on Futures & Forex. Yesterday up +14% of account on two 1mn Futures trades (institutional indicators), July16 +18% on mid-timeframe Forex (discretionary methodology), generally concentrate on mid and short timeframes.

Have access to multiple each with different amounts of effort and return expectation.

The last one is seriously tiring even with the technology, but all are 5:1 and 10:1 P&L risk on Futures & Forex. Yesterday up +14% of account on two 1mn Futures trades (institutional indicators), July16 +18% on mid-timeframe Forex (discretionary methodology), generally concentrate on mid and short timeframes.

That's seriously impressive. Do you compound your accounts?

Good afternoon is my first forum
I am Spanish, I do not speak English, I communicate with Google translation.
I have not marketed I am never learning with MT4 in currencies and I am with the strategy of sten weinstein following the book.
Vincent greets them

Like your strategy, well done.

What strategy is the basis for your projections?