The Most famous/recognisable living human being

I'm surprised that no-one has gone for Osama Bin Laden ... perhaps it's because you all think he snuffed it. :cheesy:

Bonsai - Elvis lives where? Round the corner from Railway Cuttings perhaps?

Everybody knows Charlie ;) .....

Charlie went on holiday with a mate, to Rome. They went to see the Vatican. Charlie's mate thought he'd have a bet and make a few bob.
He pulled a stranger in the crowd and said "I'll have a bet that my mate Charlie here is more famous than the Pope". The stranger said "OK, £100 you're on, but how are you going to prove it"? He had a word with Charlie who promptly walked off. 10 minutes later Charlie was standing up on the balcony next to the Pope waving to the crowd. The stranger said "That doesn't prove anything"
Then a big Aussie next to him tapped him on the shoulder and said "Who's that b*gger up there next to Charlie?" :LOL:

Cheers

there is no answer sir..............from what i have read so far i think it is subjective but like i stated earlier i would have chosen Nelson Mandela but definitely not David Beckham. Someone like Mike Tyson is probably more recognisable all over the world than Becks and Tyson isn't even in my top three

i think the best way of knowing is the first one or two names that automatically come to one's mind

Muhammad Ali float like a butterfly sting like a bee
... He is the most recognizable face in the world today. When you think of
excellence, perhaps you think of good grads; or becoming wealthy. ...
Description: Offers fight history, picture gallery and biography.
Category: Sports > Boxing > History > Ali, Muhammad
www.muhammad-ali.info/ - 44k - 16 Jul 2003 - Cached - Similar pages .

According to Google search.

i think the best way of knowing is the first one or two names that automatically come to one's mind

Ali alive
Elvis Mort
Jesus Mort

would you recognise yourself ?
most of the time all you see is a mirror image ? and that's not you.

Pete Burns?

Micheal Jackson?

Or more seriously Shaquille O'Neal? 216cm, 325 pounds.............. :eek:

Last edited: