The London Traders Network September 2015 Social Beer-Call

My 'day trading network' currently numbers zero, so it would be good to see some T2W people here, bounce a few ideas around about trends/strategies, etc...

Wednesday, September 16, 2015
6:30 PM onwards

The New Moon
88 Gracechurch Street
EC3V 0DN
City of London

http://www.meetup.com/TheLondonTradersNetwork/events/224167625/

I'm the organiser and you'll be very welcome to come along. Come over and say hello (if I don't already know you) and I'll be sure to introduce you to some fellow day-traders.

I'm the organiser and you'll be very welcome to come along. Come over and say hello (if I don't already know you) and I'll be sure to introduce you to some fellow day-traders.

Sorry if it came across like me saying it was my event I apologise if that's the case. Certainly not trying to steal anyones' thunder Paul. Will see you there! :innocent:

Sorry if it came across like me saying it was my event I apologise if that's the case. Certainly not trying to steal anyones' thunder Paul. Will see you there! :innocent:

Oh no, it wasn't meant like that at all! I'm always happy to help put people in touch with similar souls at the events. It's just that with only one of me and normally 80-100 other people there it means that despite my best efforts sometimes people get missed. Hence why if you make a bee-line for me and say hello I shall endeavour to point you in the direction of traders of a similar ilk.