Article The Invisible Wall that Separates You from Your Potential: Establishing a Disciplined Impartial Trading Psychology

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,450 54
“I see the potential, but I keep hitting an invisible wall.  My trading mind is in good shape one minute and then, out of nowhere, a switch goes off.  I don’t see it coming. That’s where I keep falling apart – I even see it happening right in front of my eyes.  It’s like I’m a spectator and I am paralyzed from doing anything.  My impartial trading mind flies out the window, along with my trading rules.  When the dust settles and I can see clearly again, I see that I lost control again.  I keep trying to stay impartial, but I keep losing that battle.  It’s frustrating because I’m trying hard, and I’m so close. That invisible wall is what keeps me stuck where I am as a trader.  If I could get past it, it would make all the difference in the world.”
Why Do You Keep Hitting a Psychological Wall Despite Your Best Intentions? Traders try hard, and then even harder, to achieve disciplined impartiality in their trading.  This is an emotional and psychological mindset where fear and...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: