Article Claiming the Power within You: Mastering the Mind that Trades

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,450 54
Finding the Blind Spot Sabotaging Your Potential You know it’s possible.  You feel it inside you.  Every day you see the potential in the markets just waiting to be tapped.  And you know you can do it.  But even with your best effort, you consistently face the realization that achieving your trading potential is far more elusive than you initially figured.  It’s up and then down.  You think you finally have your act together – then you give it all back and more.  Consequently, time and capital drag on without achieving the kind of success you know is possible.  What are you missing that could be the defining difference in your trading or active investing? 
No one warned you about the mindset problem you were going to run into when trading or active investing.  Or if you were warned, you were not listening with ears that could hear the truth.  You assumed that you had trading psychology down – that it was simply not a problem area for you. You wanted to believe that success...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

sminicooper

Experienced member
1,148 326
We've just published a new T2W article called "Claiming the Power within You: Mastering the Mind that Trades" by Rande Howell.

Quick Summary: Rande Howell explains why the laws of success that work in other endeavours do not apply to trading and what can be done to address this.

PS. Don't forget to rate the article after you've read it and share your comments on this thread.
Interesting article that explains a problem and why you need to overcome it. Unfortunately he doesn't say how to do it – presumably you've got to cough up some money and take his course for that. Not unreasonable I suppose, he probably wants to earn a decent living!

I think that his advice, although good, comes in the same category as that of the Wise Sages: "Buy low sell high" – but do they actually tell you how to do it? And that's where a lot of people come unstuck.

Quantt

Established member
944 57
Interesting article that explains a problem and why you need to overcome it. Unfortunately he doesn't say how to do it – presumably you've got to cough up some money and take his course for that. Not unreasonable I suppose, he probably wants to earn a decent living!

I think that his advice, although good, comes in the same category as that of the Wise Sages: "Buy low sell high" – but do they actually tell you how to do it? And that's where a lot of people come unstuck.
Yeh, I bet he is not trading, rather making money from "coaching"...