The Insider Signal

KIMMRUNNER

Has anyone heard of this?

Someone I know has just been mailed with a flier from streetwise, about a guy called Andy X who claims to be an ex city insider and to have a novel signal for forex trading & making the usual claims: but apparently if you subscribe (£2000) you get to see a live website on which you see all his trades as he makes them.

Is it new or age old? Anyone know anything?

KIMMRUNNER said:
Has anyone heard of this?

Someone I know has just been mailed with a flier from streetwise, about a guy called Andy X who claims to be an ex city insider and to have a novel signal for forex trading & making the usual claims: but apparently if you subscribe (£2000) you get to see a live website on which you see all his trades as he makes them.

Is it new or age old? Anyone know anything?
search around this site kimm, i remember reading some comments about it somewhere.anyway basically the long and short of it was that it was way too overpriced and theyre wasnt anything new in it,but the support provided was decent.i got the same flier myself and spent five minutes laughing at the cheek of it!

don't bother save your money on a load of decent books - you will learn more and save a ton
i returned mine before the 30 day guarantee was up