Andy X and The Insider Signal

IGeez

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to know if anyone has used or is using the Andy X Insider Signal for FX trading??
Its steep at 2300.00 and wanted to seek opinions on his success if known... He claims on his site 30 day money back guarantee..I think the title was "How to rob banks legally" ..
Your thoughts appreciated..

Cheers
Igeez

fatmantaz said:
at 20 quid short of 2 grand. not likely. U?

so now the floodgates to eternal wealth have opened, he sits around doing customer service all day?

IGeez said:
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to know if anyone has used or is using the Andy X Insider Signal for FX trading??
Its steep at 2300.00 and wanted to seek opinions on his success if known... He claims on his site 30 day money back guarantee..I think the title was "How to rob banks legally" ..
Your thoughts appreciated..

Cheers
Igeez

There is a website with some independent member reviews of "the insider signal" system at http://www.business-opportunity-review.co.uk/Page.php?Nav=REVIEWS&Category=Insider+Signal+Review . You have to be a member to read them though and it costs about £50 a year. If anyone is a member I'm sure a lot of us would be interested in hearing the general consensus.

Email me for a dishonest opinion , reasonable rates assured.. (brackets LARGE)

Hi,

This is actually a FX trading course that lasts up to 13 hours of time! It is expensive, but worth it as he has a support website where he posts a daily visual charts of the day trade as well as what the future plans are. I believe it is sufficient enough to become a profitable trader.

sameerkauchali said:
Hi,

This is actually a FX trading course that lasts up to 13 hours of time! It is expensive, but worth it as he has a support website where he posts a daily visual charts of the day trade as well as what the future plans are. I believe it is sufficient enough to become a profitable trader.

I'm afraid the name's not doing it for me - urgent rethink needed

Andy X and The Insider Signal

Why do I get this image of a hand going up my trouser leg and removing my wallet?

I got this email too and was seriously tempted. Then I found a simple system that works for me for 20-30 pips a day that I can handle. Most of my knowledge was free from this site and others' contributions, as well as a couple of hardback books and e-books. Total I spent... probably £200.

Don't waste your money, find something simple that works for you.

Priceman - do you mind sharing the system that you found that allows you to make 20-30 pips a day?

Thanks,

Zee

Priceman said:
I got this email too and was seriously tempted. Then I found a simple system that works for me for 20-30 pips a day that I can handle. Most of my knowledge was free from this site and others' contributions, as well as a couple of hardback books and e-books. Total I spent... probably £200.

Don't waste your money, find something simple that works for you.

Zee365 said:
Priceman - do you mind sharing the system that you found that allows you to make 20-30 pips a day?

Thanks,

Zee
Sure, it's from reading a great deal on this website and taking bits from here and there that fit my style.

Hope that helps, happy reading Zee ;)