the insider signal andy x dvd advice

ash2w

hello i was wondering if anyone has used the insider signal andy x dvd. ive just gone through it and thought it was very informative and wondering as it 5+ years old does the same rules still apply or am i better off getting an up2 date system? also does anyone know of a better chart analysis than meta trader as im on a mac and dont want to use parrells incase of any errors( had that with other programs before). Lastly any other advice before i start my demo account (phew out of breath!!!) thanks guys for your help in advance!!!!!!

Hi ash2w.
I don't know the system you mention, but I do know there are many chart analysis platforms out there which are vastly superior to Meta Trader. Check out Ninja Trader, Share Scope, Multi Charts and Trade Station for example. They are all highly accurate and advanced real time charting packages, with different features and different costs. Ninja Trader is probably the most cost effective, Share Scope the best for Investors, and the Trade Station and Multi Charts the best for features. Hope that helps a little on the platform side.