Insider Code

alan5616

Established member
I believe that the new "holy grail" of forex trading courses is soon to be launched in the UK. No doubt many of us will receive emails, printed flyers etc.

The course is known as "The Insider Code" by Mac X. From pre-lauch info which I've received, it appears to be a repackaging of the "Insider Signal" course by Andy X, which was released a couple of years back. It even contains 10 DVDs, as did Insider Signal. At that time, the cost of the Andy X system was approx £2,000.

I don't know what the cost of the new system will be but,feel that anyone tempted to buy the course, makes sure that there is a rock solid refund guarantee accompanying the purchase. The previous work by Andy X contained nothing more than material that is freely available from various sources on the net.

if it was written by Dumbledore, Voldemort or Profesor Snape, i´ll buy it at that price.

I believe that the new "holy grail" of forex trading courses is soon to be launched in the UK.

The course is known as "The Insider Code" by Mac X. From pre-lauch info which I've received, it appears to be a repackaging of the "Insider Signal" course by Andy X, . At that time, the cost of the Andy X system was approx £2,000.

Please tell me this isn't serious.....

'Insider Code'. Hilarious! Andy X and Mac X?? Are they by any chance related?

Anyway I've beaten then to it with my Magic Bible Fibs - the Fibonacci numbers never revealed by Fibonacci but are actually to be found in the Bible. These are numbers of great power and most be used wisely. I'm only selling 618 of them so be quick!

Attachments

• magicfibs.gif
    magicfibs.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,809
I'll buy it off ebay in a couple of months, when the price falls to 23.6% of its retail value.