The Hidden Secret Agenda

I'm happy to comply with that Rols, though I suspect this thread was on the route to nowhere from the outset, still I will accompany it on it's journey no longer. Have fun.

:LOL:

Agreed. Though if you think this thread has folks wound up, just imagine what would happen if we pursued a religious discussion. :devilish:

He's three stops down from Plaitsow, he is!

(Sorry, just practising one of my new languages!)

Unfortunately I think you'll find Soc is not really in contravention there seeing as;;

i) He spends half his time telling us we're not worthy and WON'T be welcome over there and;

ii) His behaviour on these threads is also hardly likely to be described as encouraging users to join him over at 34DD S Club Juniors or whatever it's called.

You have to admit, it is a very unique sales pitch, but hopefully its a little more successful than Bulldozers previous spamming by PM campaign LOL

regards
zu

DB and CB,

Thanks for the laughs today.

Wasp,

“He's three stops down from Plaitsow, he is!”

The correct pronunciation would be:

“Eez free stops darn from Plaistow, ee iz”.

One’s enunciation should not be as the Duke of Kent’s (Gor bless ‘im).

Grant.

Soc,

Will you please tell us the purpose of this thread ?
Actually, are you even able to ?
Not that I've got anything against you chief. Please elaborate or keep schtum.
Klangers, left, right and centre throughout this entire thread...
Exorcise us from our trading demons now !
Responsibly allow us mortals to learn, for that is what we seek ! :cheesy:

I've just spent a significant proportion of my life sifting throught his pile of crap. I should have known that any thread started by socrates would turn out to be nothing more than a big bag of wind and yes, before you all say it....bigger fool me !

However, I would like to make a suggestion.......for the avoidance of future timewasting exercises, could T2W possibly consider having a specific forum deciated to socrates and his followers ? That way the dunces wouldn't have to sift through endless posts of wind, and the chosen few wouldn't have to tolerate the detractors. It's a win-win proposal.

Comments please Frugi ? Barjon ?

I've just spent a significant proportion of my life sifting throught his pile of crap. I should have known that any thread started by socrates would turn out to be nothing more than a big bag of wind and yes, before you all say it....bigger fool me !

However, I would like to make a suggestion.......for the avoidance of future timewasting exercises, could T2W possibly consider having a specific forum deciated to socrates and his followers ? That way the dunces wouldn't have to sift through endless posts of wind, and the chosen few wouldn't have to tolerate the detractors. It's a win-win proposal.

Surely they have one? This one! The reason I look at this thread is because I am hoping that the subject may have become interesting, due to the other people who post.

However, one only has to look at the title of it to realise who started it, in the first place. Socrates is still on ignore, so I am not going to be bothered by him any more until I decide that he has had sufficient punishment.

If Socrates likes to make one of his silly comments I hope realises that I can't and don't want to, read him.

:cheesy:

Split

I have suggested, on numerous occasions, that Socrates opens up a Private Forum, whereby:
a: members must request access, and Socco has the power to grant/deny access, thus stopping any of us simian dunces into his private realm,

b: he has moderation powers to edit/delete unwarranted/off-topic posts,

c: he can, with his elite 0.001% of the T2W membership discuss weighty matters in complete privacy.

you know it makes sense.
hope you had a good trading day.

in all fairness, this is The Foyer, an area of the site that most know is largely un-moderated; as such this thread has pretty much gone un-tended.

I posted this on another thread also, the RULE BOOK you been all waiting for...After hard work, we found out what the rule book is all about, when SOCS was asking ZUPCON to post it for all to see.

The Rule Book.

They don't talk in public much, but SOCRATES & ZUPCON decided to talk about the rule book in a public cafe, called the Rockefleer Cafe. They new nobody would understand what they had to say, because the public did not know of such things

It went somthing like this SOCRATES & ZUPCON in the cafe

SOCRATES Morning!

ZUPCON Morning.. we are Painters and decorators:cheesy:

SOCRATES Shut up ZUPCON be quiet, will you. :rolleyes:

Waitress: Morning!

SOCRATES Well, what've you got for us today?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

ZUPCON (starting to chant) Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress: ... spam egg and spam; baked beans

ZUPCON (singing) Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

SOCRATES Will you control youself ZUPCON I know we dont' get out much but please, we are in a public place.:eek:

SOCRATS Waitress can I ask, what is the chef special for today

Waitress: ...chef special you can have Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle paté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

SOCRATES Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

SOCRATES I don't want ANY spam!?

Waitress: You can have egg bacon spam and sausage?

SOCRATES: THAT'S got spam in it!

ZUPCON Spam spam spam spam

SOCRATES: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress: Urgghhhhhhhh!

SOCRATES What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!

ZUPCON Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!

ZUPCON Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up! Bloody Painters and decorators You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

SOCRATES I DON'T LIKE SPAM!

Waitress, DON'T SHOUT AT ME!!

SOCRATES Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam beaked beans and spam!:eek:
ZUPCON (singing) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off by the way.

SOCRATES: Well could I have extra egg instead of the baked beans then?
SOCRATES I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing about spam, now women get on with it.

SOCRATES, we will not sit down at this cafe again ZUPCON, next time we eat in the park as tramps

SOCRATES, now ZUPCON you know I know nothing except the fact of my ignoranc, so do tell me about that rule book of yours...ZUPCON The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

:cheesy:

Last edited:
he can, with his elite 0.001% of the T2W membership discuss weighty matters in complete privacy.

Your grossely underestimating the demand :LOL: There are at least 0.0054% of the current membership who he classifies as "elite", it will be positively crowded in there :LOL:

Who have ruled Europe for thousands of years. and did they rule Ancient Babylon, and Rome, were the bankers in those days Priesthood's of Ancient Babylon, are these the descendants of Babylonian Priests who run the modern banking system of today ?...I wonder if SOCRATES with his all seeing eye will come forward, or his brother ZUPCON to answer the meaning....Let's not talk in riddles though!;)

in all fairness, this is The Foyer, an area of the site that most know is largely un-moderated; as such this thread has pretty much gone un-tended.

Tee Hee, a rethink coming me thinks, assign a foot patrol to the foyer Sarn't Major
;)

Soc,

Since Albert has had his signature removed, it's likely he'll go off and pout for a while. Preferably a long while.

Enjoy the peace while it lasts. :D

Soc,

I think you found it, is this what SOCRATES is saying of himself. The first letter of each sentence on your post spells W.A.N.K.E.R.....:cheesy: