The Hare?

Is The Hare?

• Duh, He's really a bull from Malta, dumbass!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Teh Hare is Timsk's jilted lover and murderous accomplice, responsible for the mysterious demise of Sharky.

This would explain the sexual tension that underpins their arguments. It's nothing to do with T2W, we're watching film noir in real T2W life.

just for the lulz, even i saw the irony in his post from the deleted thread (y)

The fact that only 10 people could be bothered to vote is a sad example of the extent of the total destruction of t2w's once thriving community spirit (and one of those votes was mine, 4 d lulz of course !)

Well done t2w management :)

This would explain the sexual tension that underpins their arguments.
Finally rumbled, what can I say!
Like all such relationships, I fear it won't end happily. A part of me will miss him when he's gone.
:love:
Tim.

The fact that only 10 people could be bothered to vote is a sad example of the extent of the total destruction of t2w's once thriving community spirit (and one of those votes was mine, 4 d lulz of course !)

Well done t2w management :)

There might only be 10 people voting here but look at all the people luvving this guy...

Forum%20Weekend%20of%2011th%20-%2012th%20May%202013.png

You need to push yourself a little bit more...

There might only be 10 people voting here but look at all the people luvving this guy....

So which t2w guideline is he violating ? Other than the blatantly obvious point that he's selling he's technically in the clear, even if he's way outside of the spirit of the guidelines.

I think even an evil vendor such as yourself would have a bit of a WTF moment when confronted with this stuff, but I suspect that this is precisely the type of content t2w wants, and so, it will be allowed to continue, and possibly even encouraged.

I suppose everyone has to start somewhere and a 60 period moving average is as good a place as any.

Perhaps you should consider some sort of strategic allegiance, a kind of 3 ducks macro method bolted onto your order flow stuff, I think its a great idea.

The hare to me 'is an irritant' like nappy rash. Usually found where pooh happens and usually exacerbates with perverse sarcasm.

I get the feeling he is somebody who is well off but sort of equally well pissed off with what life has dealt him. Lot of luggage with which he is not sure what to do with.

One might say banal too as I don't remember him getting worked up passionately about anything.

Sort of opposite to that of pollyanne principle in nice way :)

If you are reading this Hare - have you / willing to try (y)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-psychology/8655-personality-types-one-you.html

Last edited: