The Guerrilla Stock Trading System

seancass

Has anyone else received a mail shot sent by a Mr. Jim Sheridan operating via CMS Publications of Reading, on the The Guerrilla Stock Trading System ?

Any views?

Sean

Yep he's King Kong.

You know what happened to him.

I suggest you find the nearest rubbish bin.

JonnyT

JT - I think you're a mite confused...that was the Gorilla Trading System ....

isn't he a V.S family member?? :cheesy: .....big RED letters at the top of a page with the words "FOOLISH" & secret tend to bring on a fit of the shakes and a nasty buzzing in me ears...... :(

Hi Guys,

Sorry, are we talking about the Guerilla Trading Tactics by Pristine? If so I have the CD I watched it once but didn't really did any back testing the fist 4 tactics looks OK but the others looks risky. They said that the first 4 tactics are approx 80% accurate and the last 4 is about 90%. Anybody on the board back tested the system?

Just recieved the most amazing and generous offer from CMS.
If I send them a mere £1777 in the next 72 hrs I can be one of only 340 people in the country to be allowed to use the Guerilla system. I will also recieve a FREE 30 minute telephone trading support voucher (or should I say vulture) :LOL: :p

Ax3 - I was also short-listed for this offer.

The thing is, I use small changes to the minor part of my post-code to monitor who is selling my name/address to who - and the source this one is quite surprising.

I don't want to say on the boards for legal reasons, but it's definitely either a spreadbet company or a weekly economic journal. Both of which I ticked the 'no selling my name/address' box.

Interesting.

There is a bright side to this Tony. The good quality A4 envelopes are great temporary waste bins for the rest of the unbelievably generous offers that drop through the door. :)

I got the mail shot too, its the money back guarantee that got me into thinking about this one instead of just putting it in the bin.

The method claims to show you how to spot news events that will short term drive up prices such that you are able to make a quick 2-3%, do that a few times a week and suddenly you would be rolling up the money by compounding.

Question is: IS the just the Gorilla trading system just re-packaged or does he have something here?

David,

The trading of gaps, either up or down, is in vogue and I think this is what his system entails. There is at least one principal tutor on these boards who advocates the same principle. However, as traders know, the first half hour can blow the retail trader to pieces with Market Maker manipulation and the inherent spikes - some of them quite dramatic - carefully designed to take out stops.

I telephoned the guy (Mr. Sheridan) at CMS and put it to him that it was, at the end of the day, a trading method of anticipated gaps based on news gathered from internet sites such as Reuters or Quote.com, with the knowledge that at least 85% of gaps of significant size do indeed become filled (see interesting article on this phenomenon in March edition of Traders' Magazine.) This was not denied by him.

I chose not to subscribe, but have retained his documentation. Having subscribed in the past to various methods advocated by tutors, without conducting due diligence to any serious degree, I have grown more cautious and have arrived at the following conclusions:

1. The Holy Grail in its purest form develops from within your own tried and tested systems, finely-tuned against a backdrop of convivial and voluntary transference of knowledge with other trusted traders. For example, I have learnt much from another member of this board who trades profitably for a living and we share ideas, observations, theories and practical application almost daily. Our motivation is that we get along and we try to help one another without the obstacle of pecuniary interest.

2. I have learnt to keep my trading style simple, using the following: Japanese candlesticks, bollinger bands, moving averages and stochastics, all with certain personal rules governing set-ups, indicators and criteria for the execution of both entry and exit to and from the trades.

3. I will never again enter a position (particularly in Forex) minutes prior to the release of Non Farm Payroll Figures just because CNN and Bloomeberg commentators and others have indicated that A,B & C are most likely to happen!!!!!

4. Following on from 3 above, trade what you see and not what you hear.

5. Treat Fib levels with caution. They work consistently well on Nasdaq stocks, but are, nevertheless, self-fulfilling prophecies. The big boys lie in wait around fib levels like pike, as the minnows place their trades just above and below the water lilies. The pike know where you are; they are watching - hungrily!

I could go on, but will stop - for I feel I have little right to proffer advice when so many on this huge and expanding board are more skilled and experienced in trading than this comparative novice.

Off to catch a flight to Glasgow. I wonder if I shall meet the legendary Martin Walker?

Sean

Yet another example of what a good idea it is to check these boards before parting with money.

Guerilla Trading System....any ideas

Hi Guys,

Great site - been an absolute god-send !! Decided to stop lurking and jump in !!

Anyway, got the offer of the usual "Holy Grail" of trading systems this morning - Guerilla Trading System....only £1777 !! :eek:

Now before I found this place I might have been tempted...however as we all know, if any system was giving 47 winning trades on the bounce, you would never let the golden goose go !

Anyone got any ideas what this is about ? Just curious about any tat that's out there.

ps - yes I bought Stanziones course for £147 ( the battered last few remaining offer...) but that was when I was stupid and hadn't found this site :eek:

Would be interested in any comments

Cheers fellas

Si

Guerrilla Marketing

I have also received this mail shot.

Clearly these guys are acting as a reseller for a US group, so I went hunting on the web

Found the following web site

www.skilltrader.org

I think these are the guys who created this system.

Interestingly you can subscribe to the solution for $100 a month and test at will

You can then cancel at any time.

I am tempted to give this one a try for 3 months and that would still be £200 approx given the exchange rate.

you get the software and loads of other bits as well.

The principle is sound. News does affect stock market prices because people react emotionally to it.

Let me know what you think?

P.