The Great Global Warming Swindle

Climate Exchange.... now halved..
http://www.sharecrazy.com/share2607share/share.php?disp=share&epic=CLE

Swindle ? :LOL:
Goldman's - the epitome of "dumb money" went large at 293p (late sep 2006)
getting a lovely 6 bagger......inside one year.

This enviro game is not over and I suspect this exchange will be worth a billions in years to come .... so this pbk is great opp..... The lads expect the rest of the world to catch the enviro bug ..... carrot and stick ! :LOL:

Nevertheless this stock is a nightmare to value.......

it's a nightmare to value because the business is based on a scam. ;) :cheesy:

Last edited:
OAK WOOD MULTIFUEL WOOD LOG BURNING STOVE ASPECT on eBay, also Other Fireplaces, Fireplaces Mantelpieces, Living Room Furniture, Home Garden (end time 11-Jan-08 19:55:43 GMT)

Great value for money, super powerful, cheap, efficient heating for the whole house.
Also helps the environment by releasing life promoting CO2 into the atmosphere (y) - which helps the trees & plants grow.

Might be wise to consider installation and fire regs. Friend of mine spent £4K by the time he'd got his up and running.

Might be wise to consider installation and fire regs. Friend of mine spent £4K by the time he'd got his up and running.

All you need is an existing fire-place with a chimney for the smoke to pass up through, isn't it?
or is there something else required? i.e. extra long smoke extraction pipe :idea:

Cheers.

Last summer was disappointing considering we are supposed to be warming up, lets hope they're right this summer. I want to get out and about in shorts.

Last summer was disappointing considering we are supposed to be warming up, lets hope they're right this summer. I want to get out and about in shorts.

When its hot - oh its all down to global warming.

But then like last summer it was colder than normal (probably), and they call it "climate change" :sneaky:.

Just when I thought that I was out, they pull me back in! :devilish:.....Who said that? :innocent:;).

Well this should help then. But is it legal? Being a taxi, perhaps u r best placed to know :LOL:.
Water Car Run on WATER+Fuel. Hydrogen Save Gas=FREE ENERGY!
It looks great. Pity they went for such a dull, academic Web site though - surely they could snazz it up a bit. I just compost my organic kitchen waste and shovel into the fuel tank, and my car works fine. You need to top it up with a whole pie or box of fish fingers about once a month, but otherwise it's free fuel and no carbon emissions. Pure soil comes out of the exhaust.

Apart from that, I think the solution's staring us in the face. Why don't we go back to riding horses? They can get up to a real clip (clop) down the M4.

It looks great. Pity they went for such a dull, academic Web site though - surely they could snazz it up a bit. I just compost my organic kitchen waste and shovel into the fuel tank, and my car works fine. You need to top it up with a whole pie or box of fish fingers about once a month, but otherwise it's free fuel and no carbon emissions. Pure soil comes out of the exhaust.

Apart from that, I think the solution's staring us in the face. Why don't we go back to riding horses? They can get up to a real clip (clop) down the M4.

Same thing, different website -
Hydrogen Booster
Get better mileage with Electrolyzer Fuel Cells for diesel fuel and gasoline from the E.W. Power Company in North Branch, Minnesota
blog.water-for-gas.com

Last edited:
i am tired of people thinking global warmin is some kind of scam. fair enough the sun has seasons too and samples from the artic show temp has cycles historically but never on a scal this size. lots of you say c02 is not the fault and honestly i am in 2 minds about that but you cant deny the billions of tons of other crap being pumped into the air is no causing any harm to our very thin atmosphere. how can you call millions of factories and billions of engines pumping stuff in the air 24/7 a natural thing. everything is connected and in balance in nature. do you not think we have weighted the balance out somewhat? there are pieces of ice the size of countries breaking off the ice and this cant be something natural on such a scale and so rapid. i cant believe so many people are blind to this and just assume its a natural thing....

So we ignore the times when the world was warmer than it is now and it obviously wasn't caused by us? Makes no sense to me. I think this is just a natural cycle and I doubt there is anything we can do about it.

This is an interesting chart for the last 450,000 years. http://www.seed.slb.com/en/scictr/watch/climate_change/images/global_temp2.jpg
taken from here Climate Change | Temperature Change History

Changing light bulbs wont save the planet. A lot of the information we are being bombarded with at the moment is nonsense. Why are governments still using so much oil if they were really concerned? The hypocrisy of the world leaders telling us to reduce our carbon footprints while they fly all the time amazes me.

It seems that the deniers are having a hard time of it in my part of the world:

"AN OVERWHELMING majority of voters support Kevin Rudd's drive to tackle climate change and 77 per cent believe Australia should press ahead and cut its greenhouse gas emissions, regardless of what other countries do.

The latest Herald/Nielsen poll, the first since last week's green paper on a proposed emissions trading scheme, finds that Australians are willing to pay the price for cutting carbon emissions, even though most do not understanding how the scheme will work."

Don't fiddle as world burns - National - smh.com.au

It seems that the deniers are having a hard time of it in my part of the world:

"AN OVERWHELMING majority of voters support Kevin Rudd's drive to tackle climate change and 77 per cent believe Australia should press ahead and cut its greenhouse gas emissions, regardless of what other countries do.

The latest Herald/Nielsen poll, the first since last week's green paper on a proposed emissions trading scheme, finds that Australians are willing to pay the price for cutting carbon emissions, even though most do not understanding how the scheme will work."

Don't fiddle as world burns - National - smh.com.au

TBH mate, i'm not surprised. You are living in one of the hottest & most humid (?) areas of the world, that some would argue is just too bl**dy hot to live in, especially for caucasians/people with fair skin. Some would argue that Queensland is not a suitable place to live for caucasians (people of a Northern European origin).
If i lived in Queensland, I'd also be very concerned about the high UV Index rates, that cause skin cancer, and would probably spend a lot of my time avoiding the outdoor sun, unfortunately, perhaps taking cool showers throughout the day, and I'd be willing to try, or support any initiative aimed at lowering the temperatures by a tad!

In the UK, i am waiting for the first hot day of the summer, and its approaching late July. The fact that this & last summer have been damp squibs provides further evidence to me to back up the evidence that claims temperatures have not risen this millenium.

Perhaps the powers that be have cottoned onto this fact. Maybe they realise people aren't falling for this "global warming" swindle. So now, they're grouping it all into a broader context of "climate change."