T2W Bot

Staff member
1,454 54
After last Wednesday?s brief pullback, the market resumed its upward trajectory, this in defiance of those skeptics who continue to espouse their bearish views. I’m sure at some point the market will experience a considerable correction or even go into a full- blown Bear market (we haven?t had one of those in over 4 years). For now at least, every piece of news is being spun positive. The inflation data, the housing data, good news is good news and bad news is good news. The glass is half full. This is emblematic of a market in a bull phase.
As traders, my view is that we should take our directive only from the market itself; not the media nor the pundits nor anyone else for that matter. I believe a trader’s job is to get good at identifying patterns, executing trades, managing those trades and going along for the ride in whatever direction that maybe. This, of course, is much easier said than done.
Why is it that so many traders try to ?outsmart" the markets? I think it has to do...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

hellogreen

2 0
Measuring magnification

How to Measure magnification
How can I see how strong a magnifying glass is?

I bought this magnifying glass Wholesale Magnifying Glass With Free Shipping From China Distributor and I want

to know how to test it to see how strong it is. I hear a lot of people talk about

magnifying and how strong the magnification is, but I would like to know the true

magnification of my magnifying glass. I have a few of them and some seem stronger then

others. How can I rate these? How can I pin a correct number on mine? How do the companies

that make these come up with these numbers.