The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

meanreversion

Jan 20, 2009
Re: The final Holy Grail!

I mean, seriously, why are you bothering to continue this thread when its sole purpose is for us to laugh at you, is this something you enjoy?

medbs

Dec 19, 2006
Tunis Lake, (TS26)

Uh huh. Without exception, everyone on this thread from newbie to more experienced, thinks that you're completely full of sh*t. You continue to get abuse from every angle. Are you a masochist, as well as a liar and a fantasist?
You the Liar, the Blind, the Idiot, return to my post (page 17) and see how I corrected the price of shorting USD/CAD in the post just after I did a mistake. Stupid Trader!

meanreversion

Jan 20, 2009

Yes you did but then if you recall, the following day, you typed "short usdcad 1.0157 target 1.0157", which clearly implies that you were looking to take the trade off as a scratch. A couple of days later when spot had fallen it suddenly became a 100 pip profit. You used your convenient typo to magic 100 pips out of the market. As I pointed out, it's the only 100 point profit you have claimed. This is no coincidence, it's because you fiddled the handle. In fact you probably do a lot of handle fiddling, I would imagine.

montmorencyt2w

May 17, 2008

Where is your journal with all these impressive trades? Or are these just would’ve, could’ve should’ve trades? :rolleyes:
I never claimed to have traded them.

As it happens, I don't trade USD/CAD (or hardly ever; last time was a couple of months ago I think). If I had been trading USD/CAD at the time your friend allegedly took that short trade, then assuming that my sentiment (which is almost always fundamentals-driven) towards USD/CAD had been the same as his, then I would at least have considered taking them, and been happy to show you the relevant part of my account (in return for you showing me yours of course).

This is the first of his trades that I've actually criticised and my main criticism is actually that he didn't (apparently) take some pretty good opportunities that were there for the taking, on the same instrument, subsequent to his initial (alleged) trade.

You are just another blusterer, like meanreversion...who doesn’t even know what an indicator is.:LOL:

Call me names if you will, but actually, I haven't crticised his other trades (haven't studied many of them actually) and defended one of them earlier. I was actually a potential ally (apart from his arrogant attitude and ridiculous thread title), in the sense that I didn't share some of the specific criticisms made by some of the other posters to this thread. This trade and his supporter calling me names isn't doing anything to make me continue as a potential ally.

Indicator?

Irrelevant
Non
Deterministic
Ill-
Considered
Aid
TO
Ruin

meanreversion

Jan 20, 2009

New_trader's raison d'etre is to accuse everyone else of "bluster", that's all he does.

As for medbs, if you show us some broker printout with the CAD trade then I will retract everything I have said and concede that you are indeed a master trader.

montmorencyt2w

May 17, 2008

I am actually interested to hear your thoughts on trading, what style you adopt, what your general approach is. All I know so far is that you believe everyone on this site to be a "blusterer".. ok fine, but tell us how you approach trading?
Well, hilariously, one of the threads he started was entitled:

"Why you should always use Stops".

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/podcasts/41148-why-you-should-always-use-stops.html#post530940

Seems like his pal didn't get that memo.

Hoggums

Jan 24, 2006

OK,OK you repeat yourself man, SOMETIMES these trades come back....did you look at 15 july 2008,. my post on buying 1,5558...you would now still be waiting 3600 pips in the minus sonny!!
Forget it guys - you are wasting your time.

medbs.....

Vorbis

Dec 16, 2005

Is this you on the pic? :p
Forgive me if i did hurt you, I was not informed that I'm dealing with a monkey, LOL
That is not a monkey, it is a chimpanzee.

brettus

Mar 19, 2010

Why is this thread called the final holy Grail and not just the holy Grail. Sounds you got a few of them and this is the last on your list. What's the deal with these last two trades?? Why do they have come back above your entry prices??