The Final Holy Grail Journal Discussion Thread

meanreversion

3,398 535
Re: The final Holy Grail!

He's just some 15 year old boy tapping away on his Mum's netbook, alternating between fake stories on t2w and his Facebook page.

gamma

Experienced member
1,231 331

All in all this has been one of the most educational threads on T2W.
It should be listed in the must read journal of anyone new to trading.

Dinos

Veteren member
4,112 713

medbs.....yes, still laughing here..... Trendie mentioned in his reply, he and other (sensible) traders like myself, traded the market down, picking up and banking the pips along the way, whilst you sat there watching your position away to a hugh movement against you. And then we bought into the position as it moved back up, racking up and banking the pips along the way whilst you awaited a recovery in your position. So yes, still enjoying the laughter,,,, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee keep up this wonderful thread, its the best light entertainment I've had for a while, and in you own immature typing loooooooooollllllll, idiot!

We made full use of the opportunity, while you sat there waiting.

medbs

248 4

medbs.....yes, still laughing here..... Trendie mentioned in his reply, he and other (sensible) traders like myself, traded the market down, picking up and banking the pips along the way, whilst you sat there watching your position away to a hugh movement against you. And then we bought into the position as it moved back up, racking up and banking the pips along the way whilst you awaited a recovery in your position. So yes, still enjoying the laughter,,,, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee keep up this wonderful thread, its the best light entertainment I've had for a while, and in you own immature typing loooooooooollllllll, idiot!

We made full use of the opportunity, while you sat there waiting.
You, the idiot, you're just talking, like other supposed "traders"
Me, I'm just trading, I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, and now +145 pips in two trades and I'm waiting for the 3 others.

traderunner1

57 2

You, you're just talking, like other supposed "traders"
Me, I'm just trading, I made nearly +1000 pips the week just before the 5th of May, and now +145 pips in two trades and I'm waiting for the 3 others.
Poor MEBS ...from april to may 5 i made 2117 pips, no money management mentioned, and today while you where finding time to spread out your nonsense in stead of trading, i have 2 longs and 3 shorts giving me 198 pips...

meanreversion

3,398 535

Maybe we should cut him some slack. He was probably bullied at school and gets to feel big on this forum. (Probably a bed wetter as well)

medbs

248 4

Maybe we should cut him some slack. He was probably bullied at school and gets to feel big on this forum. (Probably a bed wetter as well)
Stop saying stupid comments, unless you're already a stupid man, and, if this is the case, I can't blame you.