The euro's death rattle

What bad experiences? Everything is great. I'm pillaging the market and I've got you to keep me entertained.

Remember Joe, you think that market is making you buy your own lube, because you're its bitch. Not so.

Well, you are its bitch and you do buy your own lube. But this is because you choose to. Any time you want to stop getting a$$-railed, you can. You just need to alter your thinking. Or start thinking. Either would be good.

Sorry to hear everything is just great for you. Maybe if you trade the London market tomorrow, there will be more action for you. I promise it will be a good one.

I have no experience of being raped in stocks. I can only imagine you are talking from experience.

Sorry to hear everything is just great for you. Maybe if you trade the London market tomorrow, there will be more action for you. I promise it will be a good one.

I have no experience of being raped in stocks. I can only imagine you are talking from experience.

No experience? Joe, you are the "entertainment" at the gang-bang. By the time the markets have finished with you you'd be able to drive a Mack truck right up inside your ricker.

No experience? Joe, you are the "entertainment" at the gang-bang. By the time the markets have finished with you you'd be able to drive a Mack truck right up inside your ricker.

All you think about is being raped. You should definitely try something else.

My experience of manipulations in indices and in forex are quite similar. As you already fear forex, you should fear the indices too.

All you think about is being raped. You should definitely try something else.

My experience of manipulations in indices and in forex are quite similar. As you already fear forex, you should fear the indices too.

Your "experience" in indices and forex is bullsh1t. Is this the same experience that leads you to believe that your ten quid spread bet moved EURUSD? :LOL:

Joe, you need to take your head outta your a$$. Then you will be able to see things more clearly. Because at the moment it's so far up there all you can see is colon.

Your "experience" in indices and forex is bullsh1t. Is this the same experience that leads you to believe that your ten quid spread bet moved EURUSD? :LOL:

There's only one way to find out. Put £10 on it and see. If you are right, you don't lose anything, and might even make a good amount of money. £10 a point will get you hundreds in a jiffy. If you are wrong, you will have learned not to trade the indices either, which will save you from losing all your money. It's a small price to pay.

Last edited:
i think BJ (lol) is a mole

I think BJ has got a mole up his a$$.

Heads up Joe. I'm going to change 20 euros back into sterling tomorrow (it's left over from my holiday). I expect the euro to collpase like the walls of your rectum do when the market's finished with you each day.

Heads up Joe. I'm going to change 20 euros back into sterling tomorrow (it's left over from my holiday). I expect the euro to collpase like the walls of your rectum do when the market's finished with you each day.

No need to tell me anything about forex. I have no interest. But you really aught to try things out rather than to assume. Less of a chance of getting raped that way.

No need to tell me anything about forex. I have no interest. But you really aught to try things out rather than to assume. Less of a chance of getting raped that way.

OK, BJ, how about a stock tip? I might pop into Boots tomorrow and buy a tube of toothpaste. Buy it, the stock price should double on the news.

Hey Joe,

I'm enjoying this but I'm a bit concerned that it's spilling out all over the forum. People will start getting annoyed, the mods will be cross (rightly), and posts will start getting deleted. Random threads are getting trashed and it's not really on.

What say we start a new arguing thread where we can meet up in the afternoons without bothering anybody? That way we can do it without interfering with anyone else, other shagwits can join in if they want and we should have plenty of leeway.

Let me know what you think. Unless you haven't got the BALLS for it, you big pansy.

Hey Joe,

I'm enjoying this but I'm a bit concerned that it's spilling out all over the forum. People will start getting annoyed, the mods will be cross (rightly), and posts will start getting deleted. Random threads are getting trashed and it's not really on.

What say we start a new arguing thread where we can meet up in the afternoons without bothering anybody? That way we can do it without interfering with anyone else, other shagwits can join in if they want and we should have plenty of leeway.

Let me know what you think. Unless you haven't got the BALLS for it, you big pansy.

Yes, I see what you are trying to do there. So you want my stock trading system and deep incisive market views all to yourself, huh ? Well, you ain't getting it. But if you create a thread called The BJ Trading thread or some such, I'll come play with ya. I am sure it will bring in the punters when they think there's some kind of a bl*w j*b going on.

i think BJ is bramble

My guess is that you too got raped once too often by the market to hold such a paranoia. Some of us are genuinely born with a BSD that we have no need to be anyone but ourselves. Nobody else's skin would fit.

why LOL at the buy? he was right to do so, for the short term.

Yeah fair enough it did come up over the last 24 hours, i'm waiting for the right time for a longer time frame short looking for a few 1000 points or more... it seems like it has been coming for ages, but keeps bouncing back up, anyone else waiting for a long term short?

My guess is that you too got raped once too often by the market to hold such a paranoia. Some of us are genuinely born with a BSD that we have no need to be anyone but ourselves. Nobody else's skin would fit.

Definately Bramble