The euro

1963Falcon

The euro is backed by nothing. All currencies back by nothing are fiat and eventually collapse to nothing. Just look at history.

The euro is backed by nothing. All currencies back by nothing are fiat and eventually collapse to nothing. Just look at history.

Historically, the 'average lifespan' of a Fiat Currency is 41 years.

It's a simple exercise to do the maths on the presently existing bunch of essentially worthless promissory notes.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Very good Master. Look at the 5 minute Euro and USD chart right now and it is a perfect head and shoulders pattern. It may break this but we will see...

But remember the USD left the gold standard in 1973 so which currency is the worst... It is a race to the bottom...😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Also if you draw a horizontal line then the newer peaks are just 1 pip higher than the older peaks so I don't trust it...

I actually think that the usd is getting ready to go down for the next several months, especially against the Aussie.

I was early as usual and I paid for being early but I am not wrong as usual. I shouldn't not ever sat this but the usdollar is done.

If things get really financially bad in the UK this winter or there is some new shock to public confidence, people may start panic-buying. It doesn't matter that they make an illogical conclusion based on an unreal world view - if the result of their actions is a shortage of loo paper, washing-up liquid and pasta, the shortage is absolutely real.

I have been trying to pull together a list of important items I can stock up on ahead of the crowd. Loo paper is on the list. Which is ironic as the list is also on the loo paper.

If things get really financially bad in the UK this winter or there is some new shock to public confidence, people may start panic-buying. It doesn't matter that they make an illogical conclusion based on an unreal world view - if the result of their actions is a shortage of loo paper, washing-up liquid and pasta, the shortage is absolutely real.

I have been trying to pull together a list of important items I can stock up on ahead of the crowd. Loo paper is on the list. Which is ironic as the list is also on the loo paper.
I have said for at least six months now to please plant a garden. ...

This is winter over there.. I live on the gulf coast and we can grow produce year round...