Shorting strategy, just need advice on which path to take

Hi all,
I wish to short the Euro as well as short US Treasury bonds. Coming from Australia I am unsure as to how to do this, having never traded the US market before.

I understand there are ETF's that will give me a 3* exposure to movements, (Ultra short funds) which is nice, however I am after more profit then 3*.

What I want to do is basically spend 2k betting against the Euro and betting against the US treasury bonds. I use the term bet not trade, im ok with losing my entire BET, I just dont want to be liable for more, so I think options are out.

If you thought the Euro was going to collapse, and the US along with it, how would you BET on this without exposing yourself to a higher cost other then your original bet.

Im after maximum returns if it goes off, and am willing to gamble the entire cash, I am not trying to protect my capital, this is an all or nothing wager.

What strategies would you do? 2k on each event, how would you do it?

Ill clarify my position a bit more.
Im after gamblers profits not traders profits.
So say
$2000 on a ETF that ultra shorts 3* the euro.
The Euro goes down in value 10%
My $2000 goes up in value by 30%.

Thats what I call traders profits, what I want is 30* or 300* profits, more if possible.
I am limited to CFD's, options, futures, shares, managed funds etc, standard stuff through a trading account.