The dow

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
15 min Dow Chart attached.
Here is how I see the dow. I notice that the fib retracement from the recent highs have now fallen to below the 23% level.Notice the attempt at support around the initial 68% level, and then an appology of an attempt to find support again at the 38% level ( small bounce.
I don't know what it is about the DOW, but it rarely finds any action around the 50% level.I would expect to see a rise to around the 23% level-10,257....tomorrow will tell.
Notice also the 3 rates of change in the slope- leading me to think that this accelerated decline has to stop soon- just the same as an exponential rise has to fail very quickly.Also accompanied by positive divergence on the three indicators- mine and Rizz's favourite, I think!
It's nice to be back :)

Attachments

• dow240701.gif
    dow240701.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 233

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
And it is nice to have you back, ChartMan...hope we'll be seeing more of such useful posts, now that the kitchen is intact :)

Riz

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock