The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Videos. I'm sure some people love them, but I've sat through too many 5 minute youtube videos on how to change a tap washer that a couple of sentences would have covered better to have any real enthusiasm for them.

DAMN!

I was going to show you how to fit tiles and maybe even how to put up some lights standing on a box...no ladder...dangerous stuff, so would have at least been a PG.

Numpty DAX Analysis:
If it breaks down through the 8780 level 8763 and 8752 look like providing support. Dropping right back to 8678 as an outside possibility. A break above 8823 could see it making 8854 and even on to 8882 with 8893 being likely a bridge too far.

I've decided the trick in forecasting s/r levels, high/lows of the day and other smoke & mirrors is to post early on in the trading day with a spectrum shattering number of levels across the entire visible chart on the basis that one can be made to look like the real deal at the end of the day.

Join me tomorrow, after trading, to see where you should have got out/in in complete confidence with technically brilliant hindsight and by ignoring all the other levels that weren't quite so significant, but would have been, had they been.

DAX30's comment earlier that the analysis was one thing; but putting up the ante is quite something else rings particularly true on a day where my forex enterprise suffered from rather passe performance.

Luckily I can neither walk the walk nor talk the talk so there is no disconnect - I enjoy a complete harmony of unsurpassing incompetence.

Nice trading today DAX30.

I've decided the trick in forecasting s/r levels, high/lows of the day and other smoke & mirrors is to post early on in the trading day with a spectrum shattering number of levels across the entire visible chart on the basis that one can be made to look like the real deal at the end of the day.

Join me tomorrow, after trading, to see where you should have got out/in in complete confidence with technically brilliant hindsight and by ignoring all the other levels that weren't quite so significant, but would have been, had they been.

DAX30's comment earlier that the analysis was one thing; but putting up the ante is quite something else rings particularly true on a day where my forex enterprise suffered from rather passe performance.

Luckily I can neither walk the walk nor talk the talk so there is no disconnect - I enjoy a complete harmony of unsurpassing incompetence.

Nice trading today DAX30.

lol... oi, your analysis was fine, at least you did it!

And lets face it, today is not a normal day, the U.S have shaken up the markets this afternoon.

Keep chipping away with your analysis, its only ever a potential forecast and levels to potential trade...nothing more, nothing less, its better than turning up with nothing.

It has its own in game stock market!

Job done - getting my PS3 and GTA 5.

So I probably won't be doing nay more trading for at least 4 weeks ;)

Attachments

• photo-33.JPG
    photo-33.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 138
  • photo-34.JPG
    photo-34.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 129
  • ps3.png
    ps3.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 156
Mediocre day turned good day... slow, very slow this morning, then boom bang wallop in the afternoon.

Trades: Short: £157, Short: £100, Long: £62 and then Long: £390.

Days Total: £709

Weeks Total: £1,575

I'm over my weekly minimum target of £1,000, so I shall pee-off now from the market and just watch until tomorrow morning.

Update on those figures

Days Total: £949

Weeks Total: £1,815

Not bad from a crumby wee DAX trader as I was called today on twitter :)

Update on those figures

Days Total: £949

Weeks Total: £1,815

Not bad from a crumby wee DAX trader as I was called today on twitter :)

Need to update those again...

Days Total: £1,449

Weeks Total: £2,315

Attachments

• dj.png
    dj.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 163
  • photo-35.JPG
    photo-35.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 140
  • photo-36.JPG
    photo-36.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 144
Looking forward to it(y)

Would you do any live trades?

I trade hard and fast ZEN, once I enter a trade I'm already thinking about making my exit or at least scaling out based on the action. I think fast when in trades, you have probably seen that on my trade tickets, I'm in and out in minutes, sometimes seconds.

This forum doesn't let you make posts one after the other without there being a 30 second gap between positing, so if I enter a trade and it pops say 7 or 10 pts there and then and I decide to scale out becasue I start to see it stalling or whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to tell you to scale or exit for at least 30 seconds, not to mention you having to update the thread for new posts.

But I will do my best on trades that I think will last longer. Most of my trades are just 10-20 pointers and occasionally 30-50 pointers.

morning --- lets hope nick is not to nackered so he can serve up 30 bacon rolls to first in cue today

I trade hard and fast ZEN, once I enter a trade I'm already thinking about making my exit or at least scaling out based on the action. I think fast when in trades, you have probably seen that on my trade tickets, I'm in and out in minutes, sometimes seconds.

This forum doesn't let you make posts one after the other without there being a 30 second gap between positing, so if I enter a trade and it pops say 7 or 10 pts there and then and I decide to scale out becasue I start to see it stalling or whatever reason, I wouldn't be able to tell you to scale or exit for at least 30 seconds, not to mention you having to update the thread for new posts.

But I will do my best on trades that I think will last longer. Most of my trades are just 10-20 pointers and occasionally 30-50 pointers.

I think you might start to have a problem with SB if some of your trades last only a few seconds, and you're making consistent gains.

I'm chilling today, if I do spot anything I will trade it, but I'm not going to be in there 100% today.

Traded day and night yesterday.

Support- 8820/25, 87995, 8770/75, 8750, 8715/20

Resistance- 8860/65, 8875, 8895/00, 8935/45

8780-8865 viewed as the consolidation phase of the trend, still looking to sell to fill that gap way down at 8723, though its likely to go further than that.

Looking for any decent retracements up to sell into when weakness shows on the pullback.

ps: Could have been short at 08:15, but my heads not in it today.

ok so you are chilling today rick ------ does that mean no bacon rolls to faithful ( btw if you do not like my banter on thread just say so and I will stop.)

Status
Not open for further replies.