The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was waiting and holding off this morning to see if the 8695/705 support band was holding or not - really just looking for clues on the price action.

We had 3 sorry looking candles print on the 15 minute chart while the RSI was oversold, also a little RSI bullish divergence was showing, so went long 8701.

I'm not hold a big target for this, so will be out soon enough.

Attachments

• photo-21.JPG
    photo-21.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 206
  • dd123.png
    dd123.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 223
Closed out for £250 profit.

Slow action this morning, don't want to get to involved just now as its still looking a little iffy.

Today's total: £250

Weeks total: £3,095

Attachments

• photo-22.JPG
    photo-22.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Changing the title of this thread to 'The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid' bailed to early on that long. Hey-Ho :whistling

Not sure what to make of the DAX today after yesterdays rally. Could be a consolidation day, but its looking less likely that Europe will be doing much and it will be left to the Americans.

Keeping my eyes open for any possible 10-20 pointers that come along though.

Maybe even a 50 pointer if we take out 8695/705.

Brilliant journal Julian, most impressive trading and analysis, I agree with Greenlight, its far from wimpy, you could maybe change the title to "Whipping the Dax", you've certainly covered your Fish and Chip money, excellent, well done.

Brilliant journal Julian, most impressive trading and analysis, I agree with Greenlight, its far from wimpy, you could maybe change the title to "Whipping the Dax", you've certainly covered your Fish and Chip money, excellent, well done.

May even have some mushy peas as well :D

My bias is starting to turn negative on the DAX, its just not looking to bright up here just now, 8645/55 support band is below, followed by 8600/10 band.

You would also have to think that after yesterdays rally and no sight of profit taking,that traders will be looking to bank some ahead of weekend. I mean, would they have the stones to hold over the weekend with the U.S saga?

Hmmm decisions decisions....

well done dax ---- the words out just look at interest in thread , the next thing there will be some mini skirts breaking down the mansion door

So you do, sort of, take fundamentals and news into account?

I'm not bothered about the news/fundamentals as you end up chasing your tail trying to figure it all out just to be wrong. I'm only trying to think of what the players would be thinking of doing and trying to tie that into my analysis to make a decision.

They will be thinking of the news, I will be thinking about what they are thinking, so I can think of a possible trade that I think I can make money from, but I think thats a hard thing to do is trying to think what someone else is thinking...dont you think?

I think I could be wrong.

What you think?

Word of the day...Think!

Sorry Nick, didn't like the name Julian anyway :LOL:, (no offence to any Julians Reading the thread:)

I've cleaned up some of the squabbling posts on here. Great thread, lets keep it clean.

Long above 8720 ?

Short below 8710?

Attachments

• Dax.jpg
    Dax.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 221
Long above 8720 ?

Short below 8710?

I would be a little worried about playing those breakouts that way as they could easily be manipulated. The 2 levels above/below stand out like a sore thumb, so it would be all to easy to trigger and reverse those.

I would wait for a break then pullback to possibly the 'opening price' and then make my decision.

Could be wrong though, could break and tank or rally, in that case I would miss out.

Status
Not open for further replies.