The Collective FX Recovery Effort

newhousec

Greetings.

I am a member of a group of traders / investors with significant funds deposited with The CollectiveFX, aka The Collective FX Global, aka BDG Financial Services LTD, aka CFX.

As of June 1, 2014, we were informed of the closure of the brokerage. Ostensibly, the reasons given by the operators of CFX were pending investigations by authorities regarding a so called 'white label' trader operating capriciously through the brokerage.

The operators of CFX directed us to request a withdrawal of our funds through their website, following specific procedures. We were assured of the return of our funds within 90 days. We requested such a withdrawal.

To date, no one that we are aware of has received any refund of monies on account and all operators of CFX that we are aware of have disappeared and have offered no communications to us whatsoever. Their website no longer exists.

Furthermore, we are unable to access CFX administrative records in order to document our account balances / trade records for tax and other purposes.

It is our belief that the operators of The CollectiveFX are displaying bad faith and have no intention of refunding our monies.

Our goal, simply put, is the complete return of our funds.

We are requesting any and all members of the CollectiveFX who have funds at risk, to contact us as we are currently considering ‘civil’ court actions and other legal options.

If you also had funds with The CollectiveFX, we urge you to contact us and join our group, whether you have been paid or not. Please contact ‘deweywon at aol dot com’.

If you are someone with the skills and resources to help in this endeavor, please write to ‘deweywon at aol dot com’.

Greetings.

I am a member of a group of traders / investors with significant funds deposited with The CollectiveFX, aka The Collective FX Global, aka BDG Financial Services LTD, aka CFX.

As of June 1, 2014, we were informed of the closure of the brokerage. Ostensibly, the reasons given by the operators of CFX were pending investigations by authorities regarding a so called 'white label' trader operating capriciously through the brokerage.

The operators of CFX directed us to request a withdrawal of our funds through their website, following specific procedures. We were assured of the return of our funds within 90 days. We requested such a withdrawal.

To date, no one that we are aware of has received any refund of monies on account and all operators of CFX that we are aware of have disappeared and have offered no communications to us whatsoever. Their website no longer exists.

Furthermore, we are unable to access CFX administrative records in order to document our account balances / trade records for tax and other purposes.

It is our belief that the operators of The CollectiveFX are displaying bad faith and have no intention of refunding our monies.

Our goal, simply put, is the complete return of our funds.

We are requesting any and all members of the CollectiveFX who have funds at risk, to contact us as we are currently considering ‘civil’ court actions and other legal options.

If you also had funds with The CollectiveFX, we urge you to contact us and join our group, whether you have been paid or not. Please contact ‘deweywon at aol dot com’.

If you are someone with the skills and resources to help in this endeavor, please write to ‘deweywon at aol dot com’.

How many of these micky mouse companies are out there and why do people place funds in dodgy outfits without doing their due diligence. The mind boggles !

c_v, why is your avatar a woman with two large bananas wobbling inside her top?

How many of these micky mouse companies are out there and why do people place funds in dodgy outfits without doing their due diligence. The mind boggles !

I did my homework. TCFX appeared to be no worse than anyone else and for five years everything was fine. Then suddenly, it all changed over a weekend.

What happened to me is no different than anyone who seated funds with Refco, PFGBest, MFGlobal, or the untouchable Bernard Madoff, and they weren't 'mickey mouse' outfits. They were fully regulated and supposedly above board operations.

Getting Funds Back

I did my homework. TCFX appeared to be no worse than anyone else and for five years everything was fine. Then suddenly, it all changed over a weekend.

What happened to me is no different than anyone who seated funds with Refco, PFGBest, MFGlobal, or the untouchable Bernard Madoff, and they weren't 'mickey mouse' outfits. They were fully regulated and supposedly above board operations.

Hi all,

Im investigating this matter, will you be able to let me know if you have received any response regarding this company?

Adil

precisely.

1. offshore..

2. banana republic...

3. belize....

4. dillard/pousa...... oops! wrong thread. btw are either of those two clowns in jail yet? if not, why not?

5. "By Traders, For Traders" :LOL:

hark! any alarm bells ringing yet, not for some poor souls mourning their $50k losses.

6. regulated....... see 1, 2 and 3 above.

7.their regulator (see 1, 2 and 3) warn investors that their broker is unlicensed... but 6 months after the event :-0

8. so they're not even licensed or regulated but allowed to carry on for six months before running off with everyones money.

9. see pousa's thread on shady offshore regulated broker activity and gauge any chances of any recovery of your funds. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/145668-prophetmax-senen-pousa-any-info.html

10. good luck :clover:

precisely.

1. offshore..

2. banana republic...

3. belize....

4. dillard/pousa...... oops! wrong thread. btw are either of those two clowns in jail yet? if not, why not?

5. "By Traders, For Traders" :LOL:

hark! any alarm bells ringing yet, not for some poor souls mourning their $50k losses.

6. regulated....... see 1, 2 and 3 above.

7.their regulator (see 1, 2 and 3) warn investors that their broker is unlicensed... but 6 months after the event :-0

8. so they're not even licensed or regulated but allowed to carry on for six months before running off with everyones money.

9. see pousa's thread on shady offshore regulated broker activity and gauge any chances of any recovery of your funds. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/145668-prophetmax-senen-pousa-any-info.html

10. good luck :clover:

Exactly L M. Pousa was what I had in mind when reading the O P.