The Clone Trader Code

whats it all about

At a guess, it's a trading system made from the code and conduct of a cloned trader. The cloning means you can have a warrent buffet of you own without actually having the real warrent buffet. But since the clone is exactly same as the real thing, you are really having the real warrent buffet when you don't. Warrent buffet is just an example, and he's more of an investor/business-operator than trader. So substitute where I mentioned warrent buffet with the name of your favourite trader and you will get the hang of it.

At a guess, it's a trading system made from the code and conduct of a cloned trader. The cloning means you can have a warrent buffet of you own without actually having the real warrent buffet. But since the clone is exactly same as the real thing, you are really having the real warrent buffet when you don't. Warrent buffet is just an example, and he's more of an investor/business-operator than trader. So substitute where I mentioned warrent buffet with the name of your favourite trader and you will get the hang of it.

Lol, well put.

Hi guys,

Any one using/trading the Clone Trader Code?

Let me ask you a question.
Want to buy a briefcase with 50k in it for 500?
If it was true, you would.

Does it really make any sense that anybody would actually
sell 50k for 500 though?
No of course not.

People who sell systems and other such crap are no different.
They are selling a briefcase full of monopoly money.
Its a dream, a mirage.

Most systems marketed make exaggerated claims. That's just how it is. Does that mean all systems are bad? Well, there is no way to actually know until it has been tested, & I choose to validate a claim before discounting it (unless of course there are obvious reasons not to do so, e.g. the creator is well-known for his sub-per products).

Most systems marketed make exaggerated claims. That's just how it is. Does that mean all systems are bad? Well, there is no way to actually know until it has been tested, & I choose to validate a claim before discounting it (unless of course there are obvious reasons not to do so, e.g. the creator is well-known for his sub-per products).

They are usually just backtests based on poor quality data,
usually curve fit over relatively short timespans.

If the people creating them knew what they were doing they would just get on
with it and trade it themselves.

There is no shortcut.
However you want to trade,
you have to do the work.

lol, pasted in reply below to an answer i gave to abnother thread.

I dont know much about automated systems but i know one thing, if you can have an automated system that can ensure profitability to a certain degree then how much is that really worth? Returns of 10% pa, 20% pa, 30% pa, 50% pa.............. how much is that worth in some peoples hands? So when the small trader is looking to buy an automated system ensuring a certain profitability just think about the above and how come you are paying such a small amount of money for something that is worth a fortune?

Keeping this logic in mind why would any individual ever try and purchase an automated system? Can understand the big guns putting a lot into this but can never work for the lone trader can it?

ps beginner Joe, you just dont get it do you, quite amusing.

That's the fallibility of conventional reasoning. Going by your logic, no one will ever win the lotto because there won't be anyone stupid enough to sell a few millions for £1. The truth is the opposite. In the OP's case, at least he's buying a ticket and stand a chance, however small it might be, to win.

The lotto is not the right analagy for your justification of an automated system but you cannot understand that can you....................

In the OP's case, at least he's buying a ticket and stand a chance, however small it might be, to win.

the lotto analogy doesnt work because if no one buys the ticket there will be no prize .(1000 tickets are sold at 1$ - the winner wins 1000$ - the ticket owner has 1/1000 odds of winnning. if less than 1000 tickets are sold the prize will be lower but the odds better)

In this case the zillion is out there and some guy tells you that he has the way to get to this zillion and he sells you this system "that cant fail"

1) the system can fail . That is why the system's seller does not use it and

2) there is no zillion . no suitcase has the 50K inside . or you need a tremendous amount of time and luck to make it to the suitcase (the zillion).

Buy the systm but just dont expect a crazy return but just 20% more accuracy than an experienced trader (experienced traders can lose all their money )

lol, he still doesn't get it.......................

sorry thought it was beginner joe posting but no, thunderstruck and he does not get it either. Oh well, probably bad of me but this is amusing. must be in one of those moods today.

anyway, hope the trading gods have been treating you all well and g/l