The Apprentice 2013: another year,

trendie

Legendary member
another bunch of self-agrandising, self-serving bunch of loonies?

Obviously, the media needs to ensure there are entertaining personalities and generate conflict for the ratings.

Which of this years crop would you invest £250,000 in?

On the evidence so far, none, but it's early days.
I think the show really needs re-vamping, there's a sense of tasting three day old bread already.
Richard

Obviously, the media needs to ensure there are entertaining personalities and generate conflict for the ratings.

My money would be on the chinese girl, and it normally is ON the chinese girl :LOL:

My money would be on the chinese girl, and it normally is ON the chinese girl :LOL:

I am a Chinese man and slightly offended with that comment. However, the Chinese are very entrepreneurial so i would not be surprised..

I am a Chinese man and slightly offended with that comment. However, the Chinese are very entrepreneurial so i would not be surprised..
How so, if a chinese woman wants to earn a living in a specific way, and somebody is willing to pay for that service why would you be offended?

Here's one reason to tune in.

o-THE-APPRENTICE-LUISA-ZISSMAN-570.jpg

1588923-luisazissman18.jpg

1588917-luisazissman12.jpg

1588915-luisazissman10.jpg

1588914-luisazissman9.jpg

tumblr_inline_mhtfz3P2Kz1qc2wsy.gif

Last edited:

This series is an insult to anyone with an I.Q above 75. There are a lot of pretty dolly birds, I can’t believe any of their credentials, it’s more like “Daddy bought me a business”...the blokes are equally clueless...this series more than ever is pure made for T.V horse manure.

I wouldn’t invest a penny in any of the candidates businesses, but as far as the women are concerned, I would be prepared to buy their company ;)

People still watch that crap??? Sugar just wants his mug on tv like the rest of them..