The Apprentice 2013: another year,

trendie

Legendary member
6,536 1,129
another bunch of self-agrandising, self-serving bunch of loonies?

Obviously, the media needs to ensure there are entertaining personalities and generate conflict for the ratings.

Which of this years crop would you invest £250,000 in?

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
On the evidence so far, none, but it's early days.
I think the show really needs re-vamping, there's a sense of tasting three day old bread already.
Richard

M

member275544

0 0

Obviously, the media needs to ensure there are entertaining personalities and generate conflict for the ratings.

My money would be on the chinese girl, and it normally is ON the chinese girl :LOL:

pchang

10 0
My money would be on the chinese girl, and it normally is ON the chinese girl :LOL:

I am a Chinese man and slightly offended with that comment. However, the Chinese are very entrepreneurial so i would not be surprised..

M

member275544

0 0
I am a Chinese man and slightly offended with that comment. However, the Chinese are very entrepreneurial so i would not be surprised..
How so, if a chinese woman wants to earn a living in a specific way, and somebody is willing to pay for that service why would you be offended?

Sir Pond Life Dreg

135 125
Here's one reason to tune in.

http://http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1131127/thumbs/o-THE-APPRENTICE-LUISA-ZISSMAN-570.jpg

Last edited:

new_trader

Legendary member
6,541 1,419

This series is an insult to anyone with an I.Q above 75. There are a lot of pretty dolly birds, I can’t believe any of their credentials, it’s more like “Daddy bought me a business”...the blokes are equally clueless...this series more than ever is pure made for T.V horse manure.

I wouldn’t invest a penny in any of the candidates businesses, but as far as the women are concerned, I would be prepared to buy their company ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock