Thanks dante

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks.

im sorry if i caused a problem here guys.

it was not my intent.

like i said i have recieved many emails from people mentioning that dante gave me some credit for some of his early success.

here is a copy of the one i recieved a few days ago that prompted me to finally hunt him down.

"No time to reply right now, ..but quickly for now.. I came across the name
James16 on trade2Win (Trader Dante thread), and on Babypips I think."

i probably should have done it thru a pm. administrator here can delete this thread now that i know dante saw it.

im almost 50 and i love this business and i love people.

those of you that are mean to people just because you like to be mean will never amount to anything in life nor will you ever know any peace or joy in your life.

sorry if i did anything to cause anyone to question my motives.

jim

That's a very good point with one minor flaw: I wrote that post before I was "established and respected".

those of you that are mean to people just because you like to be mean will never amount to anything in life nor will you ever know any peace or joy in your life.

I think Ted Bundy did alright

P.S. What is the point in amounting to anything in life? Just takes longer for the memory of you to fade away, that's all...

Call me cynical but let's think this through....Get person from T2W that is established and respected amongst his followers of his pin bar thread. Then get him to plug your private forum whilst not plugging it. So now James gets to advertise his forum, indirectly by recommendation of TD on T2W without getting banned for advertising a service you have to pay for.

"There is also a private forum which is a paying service for subscribers. I am not here to sell that but I would like to say that I am a member and it an absolutely incredible source for all traders and an excellent value for money."

It wasn't a bloody pin bar thread!
Jesus.

That reference to J16 has been there bang near the top of the MMT thread for (I think) at least as long as I've been subscribed to T2W and no one has complained before. What's happened to this place? Meanwhile, so it seems, "one of our own" (now banned) members has (allegedly) done something rather more serious than offer trading assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.