Telephone trading

rols

Experienced member
I had an interesting chat recently with a fellow home FX trader.
He told me that he had become successful only after a period of intense stress and heavy losses. A period when he considered quitting and returning to work in IT.

It was then he decided to try telephone trading; that is phone in the orders to the broker instead of pressing the button himself.

He says it was a revelation - took away stress, reduced the number of trades and increased his winners significantly.

Is there anybody here who does telephone trading? Be interested to hear from you and experiences.

I had an interesting chat recently with a fellow home FX trader.
He told me that he had become successful only after a period of intense stress and heavy losses. A period when he considered quitting and returning to work in IT.

It was then he decided to try telephone trading; that is phone in the orders to the broker instead of pressing the button himself.

He says it was a revelation - took away stress, reduced the number of trades and increased his winners significantly.

Is there anybody here who does telephone trading? Be interested to hear from you and experiences.

Blimey. Only when I used the teletext for prices. That is millions of years ago now though.

I know someone in a prop firm who does just that, strangely enough. He's obviously not scalping a spread for a tick tho.