Technical Scanners (Filter)

bikhod

Hi

Is there a tool / web site that will allow me to run technical scans against UK funds (unit trusts, OEICS, ...). Speciifcally I want to be able to scan for:

- Moving average crossover
- Donchian / Turtle Style price channel breakouts
- Bollinger Band breakouts
- 50 week Moving Average price cross over

In the US I use StockFetcher.com - Stock Screening which is brilliant...

Thanks!

Forgot to say that I tried ShareScope and absolutely hated its "Data Mining" featuer.

I am used to StockFetcher.com and MetaStock which are a joy (and more importantly simple)

Forgot to say that I tried ShareScope and absolutely hated its "Data Mining" featuer.

I am used to StockFetcher.com and MetaStock which are a joy (and more importantly simple)

Why don't you keep using MetaStock, then? It is only question of adding the data.
Just asking.

Eduardo.:)

Why don't you keep using MetaStock, then? It is only question of adding the data.
Just asking.

Yes, but where do I get the data from? UK shares are not a problem, but I am also interested in unit trusts and OEICS and I can't find a data vendor for those.

Yes, but where do I get the data from? UK shares are not a problem, but I am also interested in unit trusts and OEICS and I can't find a data vendor for those.

You mentioned Sharescope; I do not work with such a program, so this is a guess; if Sharescope has got the data, you should be able to use it for MetaStock - quite a few people do this anyway.
Just a suggestion.