Technical/Fundamental Analysis Qualification

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks!
Question for you...

I have some reasons for wanting qualifications as a Technical and Fundamental analyst.

Would any of you suggest anything for me?
I don't have the will to go back to University for them, so essentially I am looking for a shorter and much cheaper course which will help me become proficient at both type of analysis and stamps me as certified/qualified.

While I say shorter duration and cheaper cost, I am not interested in some Mickey mouse qualification which is only as good as the paper it's written on.

Thanks for your time!

Hey folks!
Question for you...

I have some reasons for wanting qualifications as a Technical and Fundamental analyst.

Would any of you suggest anything for me?
I don't have the will to go back to University for them, so essentially I am looking for a shorter and much cheaper course which will help me become proficient at both type of analysis and stamps me as certified/qualified.

While I say shorter duration and cheaper cost, I am not interested in some Mickey mouse qualification which is only as good as the paper it's written on.

Thanks for your time!

If you could perhaps share why you need them that would assist .......to me unless you need to have them to be a member of something dont bother ......let experience and results do the talking

If you could perhaps share why you need them that would assist .......to me unless you need to have them to be a member of something dont bother ......let experience and results do the talking

Hello sir!

I have not ruled out developing my BA in psychology and becoming a trading psychologist later in life.

1) Being proficient and certified in TA and FA would add more dimensions to what I could offer as a trading psychologist.

2) Even if I don't follow the trading psych path, being trained in TA and FA would help my trading.

Regards,
Gavin