Technical Analysis providers??

SimonBB

Anybody know any good providers of intermarket technical analysis? Looking for subscription Currency, European and US indices and a few major UK and US stocks.

TY Gamma and Fibonelli. I'm looking for retail investor 1 page analysis pieces. Charts and resistance/ support levels with a bit of qualitative description.

cheers level_head, i tried contacting them re a partnership deal and they have ignored emails to their generic inbox, anyone have any contacts there?

That is a very weak screener. There are much better available. This wouldn't be your own site by any chance ?

Hi sorry its not helpful to you. The site is own by my finance teacher back from college. I actually found the website to be pretty useful. I use the tool to search for the daily and weekly ema up, macd daily and weekly up system which I first read about from Alexander Elder's book trading for a living and come into my trading room to filter out stock, and my portfolio was up 11% last month, and 8% the month before. I mean its not a lot, but enough for me.

eSignal On Demand

Take a look at "eSignal On Demand" for End of Day and Intraday charting of US and European markets. No exchange fees and low monthly cost with the power of the eSignal charting engine.

eSignal OnDemand

Chuck
@eSignal

apart from futurestechs which you have to pay for has anyone got a recommended FTSE technical analysis site? theres lots of free stuff for forex but i cannot find much for the FTSE.

I use these guys, charmercharts.com. Lots of locals use them, they have been around since the Liffe floor and they do 4 week free trials. Levels are reliable.

I use InTheMoneyStocks.com (a poster on this site, who has free and paid services) and www.freetradingvideos.com, a site that gives technical analysis videos/market updates 3 times a day. I really like the interaction that videos provide, they bring the charts to life for me. I think it helps beginners especially