INTERMARKET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS by John Murphy

migster_magoo

Hi traders,

I am selling a brand new book by John Murphy called INTERMARKET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. One of the best trading books out there. Believe me!!! On average it retails for £40.00 here in the UK ($80 in the US) and I am selling it for only £25 + £5 Royal Mail Delievery charge (the book is quite heavy that's why £5). If you prefer I could list it on eBay. Just let me know your interest at [email protected].

Thanks for looking

Migster_Magoo

Hi traders,

I am selling a brand new book by John Murphy called INTERMARKET TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. One of the best trading books out there. Believe me!!! On average it retails for £40.00 here in the UK ($80 in the US) and I am selling it for only £25 + £5 Royal Mail Delievery charge (the book is quite heavy that's why £5). If you prefer I could list it on eBay. Just let me know your interest at [email protected].

Thanks for looking

Migster_Magoo

Is it still available and which edition is it?

i have been looking for this book for free and can not find it, out of circulation.
thats how good it is! they took it off the shelf, so new traders could not get there hands on it!
just what i here. i also here from a top pro worth millions, it's the only book an "tech. A" that
you will ever need to buy!

some times you have to know good info. from bad do not just come out and judge
without research. now i have been nice i want this book for free!!!!!
dang it!!!!!