TECH ANALYSIS on FTSE by CHARTY

Uncle

Established member
3 January 2001

The Future on the FTSE is now approaching the lowest BB, currently at 6092

Both bands are flat

We are now getting extremely close to the major support level between 6090 and 6060ish

I think it prudent not to have any position in the market. Volatility measured as the bandwith of the BB's is just beginning to to rise, and this worries me

Stochastics are just entering the oversold area. I do not normally differentiate in my articles between the %K and the %D line (for more details see my previous article on
Stochastics). However, in this instance, it should be said the %K line has reached an historic all time low.

This element, combined with the bandwith indicator, point to a possible increase of momentum. This may eventually result in enough strength to pass through the support level strait away!!

I for one, am a watcher today. When I consider the risk/reward ratio, I also include the damage on my nerves, deriving from holding a position in the market. Having a position on the FTSE would be too nerve shaking for my likes! (LOL)

The above does not consitute financial advice

AUTHORED BY CHARTY AND RE-WRITTEN BY ME HENCE E & O E

John

I think it might help if the articles referred to were posted in the Tech section of this BB

How about it Charty

John