Tax Heaven Brokers

perfx

Hi,

Does anybody have a list of brokers located in "tax heaven" like Switzerland etc.
What I'm looking for is a broker that offers Stocks, CFD's and Forex.
I'm using Saxo Bank in Singapore at the moment and are thinking about moving the account to Switzerland. I would however prefer a broker where I can use Ninja Trader.

Good trading everybody,
perfx

Hi,

Does anybody have a list of brokers located in "tax heaven" like Switzerland etc.
What I'm looking for is a broker that offers Stocks, CFD's and Forex.
I'm using Saxo Bank in Singapore at the moment and are thinking about moving the account to Switzerland. I would however prefer a broker where I can use Ninja Trader.

Good trading everybody,
perfx

Ha, ha, ha........ The besieged Swiss Banking Secrecy NEVER covered brokers - only full service banks! And saxo is owned by danish who cooperate with tax authorities anywhere closely on first call.

Better get some sg or hk brokers.

Still, even then your taxman will just follow your internet activites and tax you - unless you prove by statements that any internet identified banking/brokerage contacts don`t know you. So better trade via pidgeons.

Sorry, but governments worldwide need your petty cash to cope with their outlays in the struggle around the crisis.

Regards

Hittfeld

Hittfeld,

Thanks for the reply. It's just that Saxo is promoting tax secrecy, also investorseurope is promoting the same thing> So you're saying that is not a fact?

My Saxo account today is located in Singapore. I see your mentioning Singapore and Hong Kong, why is it better to open an account there.

Thanks angain for the information. An no I do not want any government to get my petty cash if I don't have to.

perfx

Ha, ha, ha........ The besieged Swiss Banking Secrecy NEVER covered brokers - only full service banks! And saxo is owned by danish who cooperate with tax authorities anywhere closely on first call.

Better get some sg or hk brokers.

Still, even then your taxman will just follow your internet activites and tax you - unless you prove by statements that any internet identified banking/brokerage contacts don`t know you. So better trade via pidgeons.

Sorry, but governments worldwide need your petty cash to cope with their outlays in the struggle around the crisis.

Regards

Hittfeld

Hittfeld,

Thanks for the reply. It's just that Saxo is promoting tax secrecy, also investorseurope is promoting the same thing> So you're saying that is not a fact?

My Saxo account today is located in Singapore. I see your mentioning Singapore and Hong Kong, why is it better to open an account there.

Thanks angain for the information. An no I do not want any government to get my petty cash if I don't have to.

perfx

Errrr, why do you want to move? You don't voice any discontent with your present broker. Is it just for the secrecy? What do you have to hide...your mass profit made with Saxo!

Ok seriously, Hittfeld is right in what he says, for the moment that is. The remaining FX brokers in Switzerland are waiting to get their licenses, which means that because they don't have them yet, you can only trade FX and preciuos metal at the mo. We have been told (ac-markets client here) that FINMA (swiss version of the NFA) will hand them out near the end of the year (actually we are almost there). Otherwise I believe that the acm in Dubai may also do commodities and other stuff, acmdubai.com. (also a tax haven like Switzerland)

But to be honest, if you are happy with your broker, i don't see the reason for moving, unless of coures you really have made 10s of thousands in profit and dont't feel like sharing it with the tax man...or the ex-wife! :p