Taking bank loan for bitcoin? Suggestion

Amanji

5 0
Hi Folks,

Last month value of 1 bitcoin was $3300 and now it is more that $7000
i am considering a bank loan to buy bitcoin. What do you suggest?

Should I go ahead or wait?

Quantt

Established member
944 59
Hi Folks,

Please don't do it, do not bet money you cannot afford to lose... this looks like the dot com bubble all over again...

Reactions: IceMan

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 98
In all pyramid schemes, you need to get into them as soon as possible. $7000 is nowhere near the top. Back in the days, a single tulip bulb was worth more than a house. So $7000 is just loose change.

If you do go ahead, please do a wabu style thread and report on daily performance. The funny thing is. I told wabu to jump into bitcoin but he didn't listen. Now he missed doubling his money or more.

G

Guest504442

0 0
Did you invest in Bitcoin, did you double your money?

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 98
Did you invest in Bitcoin, did you double your money?

No, I don't do bitcoin. I am a geek and understand roughly the underlying technicalities. I see no economics. So it doesn't interest me. Even so, pyramid schemes work in most parts. The key is getting in early.

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,501
Hi Folks,

Which country do you live in & what are the bankruptcy laws like.

If the downside is bank are screwed because you lost their money & don't have any assets - then go for it....

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 98
thanks CV, you missed a bit from the link ..

You are in luck. The barjon technique will make a killing on this correlation divergence.

20171104_gs3.jpg

Amanji

5 0
Which country do you live in & what are the bankruptcy laws like.

If the downside is bank are screwed because you lost their money & don't have any assets - then go for it....

I am from India.. they will throw me out of my house if I fail to return their money.
Current price is $7500 wtf, how far it can go? Economists are saying that it will reach $15000 by March 2018 and It can go upto 100k in next 5 years.

new_trader

Legendary member
6,665 1,489
Wisdom of Millennials

I am from India.. they will throw me out of my house if I fail to return their money.
Current price is $7500 wtf, how far it can go? Economists are saying that it will reach $15000 by March 2018 and It can go upto 100k in next 5 years.

The Millennials keep telling me I'm crazy for buying gold & silver because Bitcoin is the future...those Millennials are so wise! (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock