Taking bank loan for bitcoin? Suggestion

Amanji

Hi Folks,

Last month value of 1 bitcoin was $3300 and now it is more that $7000
i am considering a bank loan to buy bitcoin. What do you suggest?

Should I go ahead or wait?

Hi Folks,

Please don't do it, do not bet money you cannot afford to lose... this looks like the dot com bubble all over again...

In all pyramid schemes, you need to get into them as soon as possible. $7000 is nowhere near the top. Back in the days, a single tulip bulb was worth more than a house. So $7000 is just loose change.

If you do go ahead, please do a wabu style thread and report on daily performance. The funny thing is. I told wabu to jump into bitcoin but he didn't listen. Now he missed doubling his money or more.

Did you invest in Bitcoin, did you double your money?

No, I don't do bitcoin. I am a geek and understand roughly the underlying technicalities. I see no economics. So it doesn't interest me. Even so, pyramid schemes work in most parts. The key is getting in early.

Hi Folks,

Which country do you live in & what are the bankruptcy laws like.

If the downside is bank are screwed because you lost their money & don't have any assets - then go for it....

thanks CV, you missed a bit from the link ..

You are in luck. The barjon technique will make a killing on this correlation divergence.

20171104_gs3.jpg

Which country do you live in & what are the bankruptcy laws like.

If the downside is bank are screwed because you lost their money & don't have any assets - then go for it....

I am from India.. they will throw me out of my house if I fail to return their money.
Current price is $7500 wtf, how far it can go? Economists are saying that it will reach $15000 by March 2018 and It can go upto 100k in next 5 years.

Wisdom of Millennials

I am from India.. they will throw me out of my house if I fail to return their money.
Current price is $7500 wtf, how far it can go? Economists are saying that it will reach $15000 by March 2018 and It can go upto 100k in next 5 years.

The Millennials keep telling me I'm crazy for buying gold & silver because Bitcoin is the future...those Millennials are so wise! (y)

This was posted on Forexlive today

q7eQjQy.gif
[/IMG]

And was written by someone in sell side finance - who doesn't actually trade.

The whole purpose of documents like this is to encourage people to trade. That's the job of the people that create them.

5s41p

today it created a 900 point spike so far..yikes!! :clap:

And was written by someone in sell side finance - who doesn't actually trade.

The whole purpose of documents like this is to encourage people to trade. That's the job of the people that create them.

.... that may be the case but it doesn't make it less useful than any other opinion out there on the subject. The fractals at least put in perspective market structure on this instrument from a particular methodology. It is far better in my view than just having a bullish or bearish view of this instrument.

Bitcoin in consolidation phase now. Brokers are liquidating weak traders on margin. It could again rise towards 10K by Christmas time but who knows anything?