TA - Support/Resistance trading

"The point is that unless we are at a line on this weekly chart....there's nothing to do. No trade at all................ By using only weekly resistance for the initial set up, you eliminate a lot of junk on the charts"

did I write this in my sleep ? :)

I wanna meet this guy and shake his hand, my trading Doppleganger :)

If what I have read is true, he has taken a leaf from J16 and has found his niche/personal trading style

Think Clockwork was a J16 member. The jury is still out on whether J16 can trade, and so the jury is still out on any straightforward derivatives too.

I think J16 has some useful concepts, but years on everything still seems to be about entry and confluence, and very little about management, and that isn't trading.

Clock was in fact one of the ex-teachers in the J16 group, if everything posted was true.

if all of it is just tosh and fake, then it is an incredible ongoing trading saga-heist.

Clock was in fact one of the ex-teachers in the J16 group, if everything posted was true.

if all of it is just tosh and fake, then it is an incredible ongoing trading saga-heist.

Kicked out of the group was he? Maybe Clock knew too much, lol.

I'm not having a dig, in terms of focusing on the price bars themselves and support and resistance and not focusing on stocastics and RSI I think it's a step in the right direction. I have nothing against J16 he seems a nice enough guy.

But I've not seen J16 make calls in advance. He's a vendor, with no proof he can trade. Personally I'd put Lord Flasheart and Wackypete's ability over J16 for that reason.

I've seen people post questions in that FF thread, and ask about entries. And the answer is nearly always "no I wouldn't take that one because...", and yet all the real entries are after the fact.

Perhaps I'm too suspicious.

Either kicked out or he went solo to make more for himself.

I think it is healthy to be a bit suspicious sometimes.

Either kicked out or he went solo to make more for himself.

I think it is healthy to be a bit suspicious sometimes.

Make more from vendoring that is. His trading would be unaffected. I think that tells enough

2b or not 2b..., that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
that Flesh is heir to?

:D

2b or not 2b..., that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
that Flesh is heir to?

:D

They just talk about it , can they trade support resistance?