Support & Resistance

miskec

The concepts of support and resistance are undoubtedly two of the most highly discussed attributes of technical analysis and they are often regarded as one of the most important concepts in Forex trading. These terms are used by traders to refer to price levels on charts that tend to act as barriers from preventing the price of an asset from getting pushed in a certain direction. At first the explanation and idea behind identifying these levels seems easy, but as you'll find out, support and resistance can come in various forms and it is much more difficult to master than it first appears.

You can read rest of the article at Support & Resistance

Support and resistance is simple as buddy.

It needs little explanation. Just look at a blank candle graph.

The hard part is defining what you know and love as sup res and marking it on the graph.
And then knowing how you will use it to profit.

What i will say about S R is dont pay attention to S R on other timeframes than the one you trade off. This just complicates matters, and is usually a hindrance. Just use the timeframe graph you trade from alone.KISS.

I love S&R and use it all the time. But I use visual lines and don't calculate any more. You can scalp, you can day trade and use any time frame. But have to be careful and be very disciplined with your exits.

What i will say about S R is dont pay attention to S R on other timeframes than the one you trade off. This just complicates matters, and is usually a hindrance. Just use the timeframe graph you trade from alone.KISS.