(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system by FXiGoR

Total profit:

+ 4412.00$
+ 5912.00$
+ 2631.00$

+ 12955.00$

All these trades were called in the chat room.

nice X-mass weekend...iGoR

Levent, this thread you resurrected was 4 years old !! Igor has long since gone the way of all other idiots.

The rest of you. why did nobody pull him up at the time that his "trading", his "examples" were all from a DEMO account ????????
ferfuxake

What difference does it make if it is a demo or live account, as long as it was profitable?
You were around then. Was it profitable? I tend to think that if it was trading pullbacks on trends, then the answer is probably yes. Demo or live is of no consequence. I am not trying to be an ass in any way, just making a point. It really looks to me like he was actually taking trades based on his system in an mt4 platform demo account, and the actual trades were placed in what looks like a very valid live account through another broker. I have been guilty of that myself. The money was made or lost, not on an mt4 platform, but another platform. I have found that a person may have a valid system, but the people here, especially the long timers seem to jump and berate pretty quickly. This is supposed to be an objective place for traders to learn. It is not my job to put down what someone put together, that has value for them, and then decides to throw it out to the world thinking that it may have value for someone else. If it has no value for me, why should I put down the author, or person that presents a system that has value to them. It seems that if it has no value to a person, then he should just leave the thread alone and go elsewhere. And yes I have been guilty as well of doing this to other people, and for that I apologize.
Kent

Levent, this thread you resurrected was 4 years old !! Igor has long since gone the way of all other idiots.

The rest of you. why did nobody pull him up at the time that his "trading", his "examples" were all from a DEMO account ????????
ferfuxake

Last edited:

ferfuxake

is dat why all the scammers neber show their show their libe acuounts?Now he trying to promote EAS WID HIS OL MATE Dr Zuppy.selling eas make more dough for Zupcon.

http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/f...-do-forex-robots-really-work-2.html#post46631

he is NOT HERE to give you his Bullshytt indicator .....

I did buy the indicator but never used it, he could have just adjusted the settings on the bollinger bands to get the squeeze indicator..Hull moving averages and any moving averages are often too late to be have any advantage in day trading.It is foresight that is required , rather than lagging sight .