T2W's Trading FAQ Book

Nowler

Established member
922 74
Hey folks,

Has anyone gotten T2W's Trading FAQ book?
Is it worth the $20 or whatever it was?

timsk

Legendary member
7,053 1,860
Yeah, I've got it and it's absolutely brilliant. It's by far and away the best T2W FAQs book I've read. I recommend every T2W member gets their copy now before they run out. Rumour has it that supplies are low - only 89 left!
:p

Nowler

Established member
922 74
Yeah, I've got it and it's absolutely brilliant. It's by far and away the best T2W FAQs book I've read. I recommend every T2W member gets their copy now before they run out. Rumour has it that supplies are low - only 89 left!
:p
88 now i'm afraid...

For €21, how could I not? :smart:

Reactions: timsk

Nowler

Established member
922 74
You guys considered releasing this as an audio book also?
I would love it if I had someone to read this to me :LOL:

timsk

Legendary member
7,053 1,860
You guys considered releasing this as an audio book also?
I would love it if I had someone to read this to me :LOL:
I'll come 'n read it to you in person if you want Nowler, tuck you up in bed too if that's what floats your boat - although that'll cost you extra!
:LOL:

piphoe

Legendary member
10,038 194
i bought a rare OLD trading book few yrs ago for $500 that supposedly held the grail...

Nowler

Established member
922 74
I am over half way through the book and it's been a fantastic read so far!
I would highly recommend that this book be required reading for any new traders!

For a mere $20 or so you get answers to a lot of important and frequently asked questions. These answers are provided by people who have quite a lot of experience (hedge fund consultant, institutional trading coach, trading educators, broker etc.) and since you get answers from multiple fields, you multiply your angles of understanding on whatever the topic is. I am a big fan of an eclectic approach!

Definitely worth the read! And I know I will pick up on new things when I read back over it again at some point. As traders, we look for value. $20 for the book is astonishing value for money for a new trader!

PS: Not to forget, there are audio interviews included also!

Last edited:

Kaeso

Established member
836 91
I'll come 'n read it to you in person if you want Nowler, tuck you up in bed too if that's what floats your boat - although that'll cost you extra!
:LOL:
its good to know that along with the faq book, one can purchase extra services..

merry xmas (y)

Nowler

Established member
922 74
Anyone else noticed that some of the interviews have issues?

I can hear the interviewer, but not the I interviewee...

Can staff please help me out here. Can I get a good version of these interviews

Thanks

Reactions: timsk

Sharky

Admin
5,554 293
Thanks for mentioning me in the post, I hadn't spotted your earlier question. Let me ask John Forman, on the off chance he has better versions of the interviews that he can share. Will post an update shortly...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock