T2W Xmas Drinks in Central London

Sharky

Staff
Although we're not having a Christmas party this year, does anyone fancy meeting up for a few drinks in Central London (esp. now I've moved back down to the old smoke)? If so, add your name to the thread, and if there's sufficient interest I'll organise something. Dates I'm free are this Thus/Fri and next Mon/Tues/Thurs - might be helpful if you indicate what date suits you best.

Cheers,

....can come for few drinks depending on the date and location....

.....would also prefer to have a bite to eat later on if people want to do that....

...or back at old joint for drinks and bite later...at least it's near the ranch...!!

Me too - and I know a good chinese, italian and indian round the corner.

If people want to do that then I'll aim to get there a bit earlier, say 7pm, so anyone who doesn't want to come for some nosh can still join us a for a few beers. I'll bring along a copy of Traders' magazine in case anyone doesn't recognise me from my very accurate and undoctored profile photo!

Will try and get there but will need to sort out childcare. Would be good to see a few familiar faces again :)

Cool, just to confirm I'll be there from 7pm, this Thursday, at the Blue Posts pub. They do a good pint of Timothy Taylor, so look out for a guy at the bar nursing his beer and clutching a traders magazine (hmm.. conjures a lovely image!). If you think you can make it add your name to the thread - everyone is welcome, particulary new faces who have never been along to any socials before. We can decide later on where to go for some nosh - spoilt for choice for restaurants around there.

....hmm Timothy Taylor fan eh..??

So which one do you go for..???
Landlord
Best Bitter
Golden Best
Dark Mild
Ram Tam
Porter....??

My favourite one is Ram Tam.....for winter months....

See you there....

Good stuff, at this rate we'll need to find a bigger venue as it's only a small pub!

Can't say I've tried many of those Anil, they do a rather nice pint of Landlord on draught. IMHO you can't beat a pint of Black Sheep.

Each to their own!

Tonight's the drinks meet up, so see you in the pub from about 7ish.