T2W Quarterly London Meet-Up - Weds, March 13th

Sharky

Staff
Come along to an informal meet-up of T2W members, in the upstairs bar at the Clachlan pub in Kingly Street, London (near Oxford Circus) from 6pm onwards on Wednesday, March 13th 2019.

This will be the first of a new quarterly meet-up every second Weds, every 3 months, the next ones in June, September and our Christmas one in December.

Please RSVP here or via private message so I can keep track of numbers.

Hope you can make it!

Last edited:
Are we playing poker?

Have you learnt the game yet Justin? There's an old saying but, it's oh so true. "It takes half an hour to learn but, a lifetime to master"

I can run through the basics of Texas Hold'em with you. As you may know, there are several variations of the game but, Hold'em is the most popular and, the one at which the world's best players make their big bucks

I am unlikely to be able to make Wednesdays especially as it is an evening event but I hope the meet-ups go well.

Save the data (13th March) - here's a quick nudge about our next meet-up. Hope you can make it!

I will pop in at 6pm on my way home, cant stay for long but better than nothing i suppose.

Last edited:
I am unable to make it, Wednesdays are generally more difficult for me to attend.

Thanks for the RSVPs, I'll aim to be there 6pm sharp.. anyone confirmed coming here, I'll message you my mobile no. so you have no trouble finding me.