T2W Forex Contest - Week T2W-NOV12

T2W Bot

Staff member
How to enter

Entry is free and takes just a couple of minutes. First, sign up on ForexDesk, using the invitation code "T2WCOMP" and your T2W username. Once you're activated your account, log in and create a new practice account using the default settings. You can call it whatever you like but you must add "#T2W-NOV12" to the name, to enter the new contest. Then make at least one trade during the duration of the competition to qualify for the prize.

More detailed instructions on the Contest information page.

Rules

- Contest started on Sunday 4th November 2012 22:00 UTC
- Contest finishes on Friday 30th November 2012 23:00 UTC
- Enter any time before the contest finishes.
- The winner will be judged by their P&L for the duration of the contest.
- Accounts must remain public (not private) for the duration of the contest.
- Mirroring of trades to retain first position lead is disallowed and may result in disqualification.
- To qualify for the prize contestants must open at least one position.
- Only entry per person
- Contest account must be USD Standard Account (100k), USD $50,000.00, 1:25 leverage.
- If you live outside the US/UK, we may have to offer you an alternative prize of the same value, depending on
the prize and whether there are shipping and import tax considerations.
- Entrants must be members of T2W with a valid and current username (before they create their contest account).

Prizes

- Top Trader (Highest P&L)

The prize for this contest is a $150 Cash Prize.

Remember to add "#T2W-NOV12" to the account name.

Good Trading all!

Good luck all. Gotta say that sibolangfx's performance so far is legendary. I'll be happy if I end the comp out of the red. :)

how i know if im in the contest. i did sign up and been trading at forexdesk but not sure if im in the contest. anyway i can check this plss..?!

Yes you are in the contest and currently in third place with a profit of $13,427.01

If you click this link and scroll down you should be able to see the top 15 positions

Forex Contests

I am not sure why you are having issues I just clicked on the link you have and it was fine.

I am so sorry to see the contests ending, and forexdesk closing... I really enjoyed learning from the other traders by watching their trades.

Thanks for providing us the playground, now I guess we are back to the normal drudgery of real trading. :)

I am so sorry to see the contests ending, and forexdesk closing... I really enjoyed learning from the other traders by watching their trades.

Thanks for providing us the playground, now I guess we are back to the normal drudgery of real trading. :)

since when? link?