T2W email advice.

Splitlink

Legendary member
Is there a way to disactivate this service? I have just erased 180 emails from my mailbox. I don't think that this service is all that necessary. I could unsubscribe from the thread but I don't, always, want that, either. This has been aggravated by my interest in Wallstreet's thread. Crickey, one only has to be away from there for a day and the number of unread posts there is incredible--- each one dutifully sent to my email!

Split

you can unsubscribe from thread notification Split via subscribed threads in the quicklinks drop down list, go down list to no notification and select with tick, then go down to the bottom of list and you will find another drop down list (selected folders) with various options for the thread or threads selected

when you post on a thread it will mark you automatically to receive e-mails without giving you a choice so you have to go there to manually adjust yourself

Andy

Last edited:
Thanks tenbotrader - he's quite correct, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks tenbotrader - he's quite correct, and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Sorry to bother you but I still cannot get rid of these email advices.

This is my procedure:

User CP
View subscribed threads.
Tick notification box (all boxes show tick)
Move to folder
No email notification
Go

Okay, actually what you want to do is this:

Go to: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/profile.php?do=editoptions - this is your edit options page in your User Control Panel.

From there you can set your Default Subscription Mode:
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

The options are:
- Do Not Subscribe
- No Email Notification
- Instant Email Notification
- Daily Email Notification
- Weekly Email Notification