Essentially new EA in the market Forex. Profitableness from 100 % a month!!!

Adamus

Experienced member
I just received an email from [email protected] with the title as for this thread and it's obviously advertising.

Is it in the terms and conditions that I agreed to when joining, that T2W can send me 3rd party advertising?

I don't want it thanks. I get enough spam already that I can only partially control by running my spam filter and this is going to mess it up. One of the key phrases that the spam filter has learnt to look for is "100%" but the email comes from a (supposed) trusted source [email protected].

There was no instructions for unsubscribing in the email. Have you changed your policy?

I just received an email from [email protected] with the title as for this thread and it's obviously advertising.

Is it in the terms and conditions that I agreed to when joining, that T2W can send me 3rd party advertising?

I don't want it thanks. I get enough spam already that I can only partially control by running my spam filter and this is going to mess it up. One of the key phrases that the spam filter has learnt to look for is "100%" but the email comes from a (supposed) trusted source [email protected].

There was no instructions for unsubscribing in the email. Have you changed your policy?

this is spam advertising sent via the trade2win email message system, the member was westernpips. if you look at the email it states it's from "westernpips @ Trade2Win Forums" please in the future conduct due diligence before concluding messages in your email inbox are from a trusted source and not just unsolicited spam.

there were 60 plus private messages spammed as well as countless email messages. the member has been banned and all private messages deleted. unfortunatly emails cannot be deleted, obveously.

thanks for highlighting the email issue from this member :)

Oh I see. Sorry. I forgot that I had that turned on.

So that this is not a completely wasted thread, I can suggest that you set up an option for users to allow only friends / contacts to email. That would suit my requirements perfectly.