T2W.com Email Accounts

I'm pleased to announce, all emails coming into T2W.com mailboxes are now scanned for viruses.

If you're sent an email that contains a virus then you'll receive a notification enauk from "Gradwell dot com" - who provide us with this service, and the Message subject will be "Virus Detected!". Informing you what virus was found, who originally sent the email and what the subject of it was.

We've seen a significant increase in bogus email with viruses over the past few months, and hopefully this will go some way to combatting this insurgance for our members who use this service. As always there are no guarantees that every virus will be detected, so we would encourage everyone to take a cautious approach to protecting their computers against viruses.

Over the weekend we upgraded our T2W.com Email service, and we're very pleased to announce the following enhancements listed below. In addition to supplement the existing virus scanning ability we're adding a spam scanner to automatically remove unsolicited emails - this should be live later this week.

Major New Features:
  • Brand new calendar!
  • Option to display attached images directly below the message
  • Users can export their address book to CSV format
  • Improved POP3 accounts interface for easier manipulation
  • Users can send *from* POP3 accounts using an external SMTP server
  • Reminders of calendar events appear in the user's Inbox (if the option is enabled)
  • Spell checker - users can check their spelling of outgoing messages
  • The WYSIWYG editor can be used when editing signatures or auto-responders
  • vCard support - import and export your contacts in vCard format
  • Contacts in the address book can now be categorized into groups
Minor New Features:
  • Users can create their own aliases as part of their account
  • Users now have the ability to search their address book
  • Added "break out of frame" link when displaying an outside site
  • You can now decide whether or not to open attachments in a new window
  • Automatically mark messages read after X seconds of preview
  • User can choose to use a random signature every time
  • Users can change the subject line of messages
  • Users can browse their address book by letter
  • Improved JavaScript to detect the user's time-zone
  • Message rules can be set to notify you only of certain messages
  • Ability to mark all messages as read/unread on folder right click
  • Ability to search messages on folder right click
  • Folder names now appear in search results
  • Users can sort their folders in any order they want, or alphabetically
  • New link to show or hide the folders tab automatically
  • POP3 accounts can be set up to change the display color of messages
  • Users can choose the default method to send messages (via an alias, a custom POP3 account, etc.)
  • Users can connect to POP3 servers that require SSL connection (if IMAP functions are used)
  • Automatic timezone correction only occurs once after the user logs in (and not on every page)
  • POP3 accounts can be defined to use non-HiveMail Reply-To addresses
  • Users can enter notes about every messages in their mailbox
  • Option to delete original email when forwarding or replying
  • A preview page of messages on any POP3 account that allows you to read and delete messages without having them downloaded
  • Option to have the preview pane at the top and bottom of the page
  • Ability to apply all current rules at the same time
  • Preview pane can be dynamically collapsed or expanded
  • A new interface for the address book - lots of new options!
  • Option to replace the nasty JavaScript pop-ups with a notification box at the top of the page
  • Ability to apply rules to messages that come from a particular POP3 account

Sharky said:
The number of new emails you've received since you last checked is now displayed on the front page alongside the new posts, threads and messages notification. However you'll only see this if you've signed up for a T2W email account here:

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/register.php?action=mailsignup

Is there away that I can get new emails received since last checked displayed in my front page? I have signed up to the email service but I must of not done via the above link and don't fancy registering again with a new username?

Many thanks

Is it possible to get pop3 settings for t2w mail so I can access it on my mobile or outlook?
I am at work and can't access t2w mail and want to check an important email, will I be able to set it up straight away with these settings?

Kind regards

Hi Samuel,

I'm afraid pop3 access to your account isn't possible at present. Can I ask why you can't access t2w mail from work? If you can access the t2w website, then you should be able to access your email.

Cheers,
Paul.

Hi,
I can access trade2win but get the follwing message when trying to access t2w.com

Access to this web page is restricted at this time.
Reason:
The Websense category "Web-based Email" is filtered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
URL:
http://mail.t2w.com/

Cheers

Hi

I hope somebody can help advise me on an apparent problem with T2W mail, please.

I've been using my T2W mail a/c since June 18th with very few problems, until late Friday evening.

Now, I am not receiving any mail, although I seem to be able to send it OK. All contacts are listed in my address book, the Junk folder is empty, and I seem to be able to move, delete and mark my existing messages without noticing any problems.

My usage is shown as only 19% of 5MB, and I have no viruses (according to BullGuard) or spyware (Microsoft AntiSpyware) when I scan my PC. I use Windows XP and Firefox with a dial-up connection provided by Virgin.

Any advice would be gratefully received as it will be difficult to trade tomorrow, to say the least!

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi H5N1,

We're currently experiencing a problem with the email service and whilst members can send emails, no emails are currently being received. We are currently investigating the problem and hope to have it fixed asap. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,