T2W chat room?

MrGecko

I'm sure this has come up before, but my searches prove unsuccessful; is there a chat room anywhere that often has some of you buggers in it? Or do you all use MSN....???

Fxscalper has a chatroom which has about five or six of us as regulars, including spanish who is good to gawp at. If you search for fxscalper's thread you'll find the link. Am posting from my mobile otherwise I'd give you it.

I'll give my msn to anyone who private messages me for it.

There used to be chat rooms on t2w...my experience...they didn't work very well.

If there is real interest, how about setting a poll !

cv

There were chatrooms back in 2001/2002 and perhaps later. The evening room was quite a good group of regulars usually trading DOW. Often it was helpful for sharing knowledge and strategies and
usually quite a good laugh as well.

I think that one used PALtalk? Not sure what happened to the group. It just kinda dwindled ...

Weezy

yes, there used to be a chat-room. quite good, mostly.

but, unless you are uber-confident, the analysis of different traders on different time-frames and thus conflicting positions, can cause newbies perhaps to question their own analysis.
this is fine if you are observing/learning, but no so good when starting out with your own rules.

there will always be the charismatic ones who blow everyone away. it then becomes a spectator sport.

my trading improved when I stopped participating in T2W in general unless it was early morning, lunch-time or session end.

depends what you want; real-time calls, or neutral banter??

Ahh, yes I see what you mean Trendie, it's not as straightforward as I thought...

... I'm not after a T2W affiliated chat room as such; conversations with multiple people in MSN or similar is what I had in mind; professional traders, responsible enough to look after themselves, the occaisional "I'm looking at going long XYZ if ABC...", "watch out for benny and the Jets tonight" (He is on tonight / early this morning I believe), general complaining about the Israrelies and their big mouths (I mean discussing the news), with a little bit of banter in the doldrums.

I don't necessarily think that having newbies would be a problem, as long as they were professional in their approach and the "flow" wasn't clogged up by endless spam or "too lazy to do their homework" questions. Does anyone know if you can do multiple user conversations on MSN? If it's possible, then PM me and I'll give you my MSN address - if I recognise you, that is.

P.S. I trade Currencies and relatively recently EUREX futures. Timeframes for FX is 4hr+ (I do trade below that, 1Hr some pairs, but it's usually a quick in and out on break of recent high etc.. and I'm too busy to talk about it). Schatz I am surviving (just).

Guys i will give you the link for a FREE forex trading chat room for Pros and noobs
it may help some of you i find it nice

just copy the link in ur web address then enter a nick name - it even don't ask you to register - and you are in no need for email or money or what ever just keeping it simple and easy

tinyurl.com/6cjp2uu
http://tinyurl.com/6cjp2uu

it is not an affiliate with any company just some free traders welling to share thoughts and trades and discuss fxsignals i hope you like it _ sorry moderators i hope this get ur permission it is not just to share benefits with others feel free to check it if you don't like it then delete it :D _ thanks in advance for accepting