Systems Traders Wanted

I truly enjoyed reading the story, Tony. For some reason I have taken some heat in other forums for my desire to look for hyperactive traders. People think that I am trying to "churn and burn" customers. Your post shows how a new breed of smart traders are using automated systems to eek out minute profits from the market on a consistent basis. It IS beeing done and there are many investors around the world that want in.

I just need to find some fores guys who are doing it. I already have a few good prospects, but the "proof is in the pudding." :D

danger66 - Seems anybody that asks for just about anything on forums these days has to take heat from the mob. I have no idea why you are taking it, seems a good offer for some self -fund who want to grow his/her equity. These guys do exist and not just in articles. I run totally automated daily fx systems and it gives me great pleasure to see how over time these consistently make returns. They are very simple and the automation makes execution exact and discipline 100%. These two factors, I believe, are the key.
Good luck. I think you may find a lot of people who believe they can make daily returns with their "system" but a lot of them will lose it and as soon as they have a losing streak on the system and go "discretionary". Guess you need to spread the equity through a number of apparently good candidates and hope for a superstar to emerge.

Thanks for your reasuring comments Tony. I am glad that you keep an open mind. There are many frustrated, close minded people in this world. It is refreshing to meet someone who is totally the opposite.

The reason I am "taking the heat" is because the opportunity for both myself and these traders is huge. I have the funding sources; they have the skills. Together we can work miracles. There are many investors out there willing to give these "new guys" money. It is a great way to establish a track record.

Please let me know if you come accross any automated or semi-automated trader that has a good system (day trading, scalping, or a mixture of both). I am even willing to pay good traders some money upfront after they send me access to a live demo or a live read-only account and I like what I see.

Please let me know if you come accross any automated or semi-automated trader that has a good system (day trading, scalping, or a mixture of both).

I think I will be employing those, if I find them. They are a rare breed and often the only ones you will get are the ones who have developed something but do not have the right mentality/cannot afford to place their own capital on the line.

danger66 said:
Thanks for your reasuring comments Tony. I am glad that you keep an open mind. There are many frustrated, close minded people in this world. It is refreshing to meet someone who is totally the opposite.

The reason I am "taking the heat" is because the opportunity for both myself and these traders is huge. I have the funding sources; they have the skills. Together we can work miracles. There are many investors out there willing to give these "new guys" money. It is a great way to establish a track record.

Please let me know if you come accross any automated or semi-automated trader that has a good system (day trading, scalping, or a mixture of both). I am even willing to pay good traders some money upfront after they send me access to a live demo or a live read-only account and I like what I see.

Danger..I dont think you should take such negative comments personally. You have to bear in mind the plethora of shills and general shysters that prey on those insecure traders who are looking for the "black box" solution. They have given genuine people a bad name and thus made most trader (rightly) wary.

I think scalping in forex is a viable method although I personally tunnel trade off the hourly as it suits my lifestyle and allows me to get on with my other main market (commodities). Good luck in your search, I'd be interested to know how you get on.

twalker said:
I think I will be employing those, if I find them. They are a rare breed and often the only ones you will get are the ones who have developed something but do not have the right mentality/cannot afford to place their own capital on the line.

Tony, hope you are well..I have an idea I wanna run by you..Ill PM you later.

Thanks, Zuke. I never take the negative comments personally. As I said, I look at the market demand and the potential rewards. The negative comments are just noise.

Depending on how good an active trader's system looks on live demo, I will pay at least $1,000 as bonus up front.

Danger, the trader your looking for does not exist.

You won't find a Scalper, intraday trader that is not a swing trader.
In order to be able to at least intraday trade, one must know what the direction is on (minimum) a weekly scale. In order to take trade after trade.

'catch 22'

Anyone that has worked there way up to swing trading, is not going to waste hours staring a computer all day for +/- 20 pips over and over, when they can make +100s a week by making one entrance per week.

So you need to find a profitable swing trader and make it worth there time to watch (minimum) a 15min. chart and take trade after trade, be it 2:a.m. 0r 4:a.m. and know exactly the right direction for the week.

If not, you'll just find some one trading 'noise' and at most they'll just slowly bleed your account down to zero.

If you really want to do it, you need closer to 20k upfront and at least a live 100k account.

Depth Trade
:)

You won't find a Scalper, intraday trader that is not a swing trader.
Depth Trade, I disagree with you. Did you read Tony's post? He listed the article below:

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/moneycenter/story.html?id=3498

There are successful day traders out there.

Anyone that has worked there way up to swing trading, is not going to waste hours staring a computer all day for +/- 20 pips over and over, when they can make +100s a week by making one entrance per week.
Of course they are going to "waste" time staring a computer all day. There are many active traders out there that don't want to take the risk of carrying a position into Friday's close. If something drastic happens from Friday to Sunday, many swing traders will be crushed. "Oh, but that hardly ever happens." True; but I am not betting on something "hardly ever" happening. I am buying insurance against major catastrophes.

The clients I work with understand this as well. They don't want to lose their sleep on Fridays.

I am not trying to buy a system. I am trying to give skilled, active systems traders access to a constant source of assets that they normally wouldn't have access to and an opportunity to establish a formal track record. It's a great deal for both of us.

Depth Trade,
I run systems that take nothing more than the current days data to take intraday positions. Thay are fully automated. I also run systems on pit traded contracts and challenge myself each day to execute at better than the signal. I get into my office at 7.30 each morning after some exercise and sit there until ~6pm. Why should I mind staring at the screen during these hours? It is a constant source of stimulation, why would I want to only take one signal per week?

"Cummings, 35, won't disclose Tradebot's annual revenue, but he said the company enjoys a double-digit profit margin." quote

"He's seated amid 24 computer screens, each of which flashes hundreds of numbers. Vos points out the one that matters: a line chart that shows he's made more than $5,000 after rapidly buying and selling millions of shares of stock."quote

"There's no resting," said Joe Ratterman, Tradebot's vice president of business development. "The algorithms that work today may not work tomorrow." quote

I'm not impressed, they don't say once how much money or shares there trading. There only making double-digit annual profit? That is nothing, I can make 50%-100% in a week, with a cell phone from out in the middle of nowhere.
How can I do this? because I know market direction, not because I'm exploiting some latest hyper speed 'robot' that everyone will have by Christmas.
If I had that software, the profits would be closer to 10000% per annual.

"there's no resting.....ect..ect..ect...

You know what success is? It's knowing why/what is going on and being able to do it in a 'flash' from a cell phone while being on vacation with your family while visiting the 'Grand Canyon' it's not calling your wife to tell her you'll be home late because you have to 'tweak' the program because now it's so mass produced every 15 year old on the block has it now.

Bottom line? not sure but I'll reply when I figure it out.

Depth Trade

"the problem of eternity"

All computers suffer from the inheriate flaw of 'eternity'
Real flaw, that as your able to calculate more problems, your probability of making the right decision is lowered.

Why is it so difficult for Deep Blue to beat Kasparov when computers can calculate the moves so blindingly fast?
Chess is a simple game, but not as easy as it looks. Most chess devotees think of it as an art or a sport, with certain unquantifiable attributes. The majority of grandmasters believe that Kasparov will not be beaten this year by Deep Blue, and many believe that he will never be beaten by a computer.

Although chess has a finite number of possible outcomes that the computer must analyze, there are subtleties that do not easily subject themselves to objective analysis. Material is easy to evaluate, but what happens when a human player offers a gambit? In evaluating whether material gain makes up for a possible loss of positional strength, the computer is no longer comparing apples to apples. Sophisticated programs like Deep Blue must have ways of evaluating gambits, and declining them if necessary. In the past, offering gambits, directing the game into positions with maximum subtlety, and other such strategies have allowed top players like Kasparov to beat computers. Last year, Deep Blue showed an ability to correctly detect gambits but faltered when Kasparov changed strategies mid-game. The Deep Blue development team suggests that this strategy will be adequately defensed by the computer. But Kasparov may be planning other ingenious tactics for this year's match that Deep Blue will be unable to handle.

Deep Blue can examine and evaluate up to 200,000,000 chess positions per second

Garry Kasparov can examine and evaluate up to three chess positions per second

"Kasparov said before this match that man would always beat the machine, barring human error or loss of concentration." quote

All programs are flawed in some way, mostly for the fact that they can be analyized, then exploited.

Winning and Losing is all about exploiting the 'others' weakness, which everything has, be it man or machine.

A 'robot' is never going to beat out Man, man invented it. Man will always have this 'edge'

Depth Trade

Last edited:
Depth Trade,
If you can make consistent money the way you say you do then I suspect you are one of very few people who can. Sounds like you have some very good information at your fingertips that most do not.

Depth Trade, you said:
I'm not impressed, they don't say once how much money or shares there trading.
Did you read the entire article? They are trading 3 to 5% of all NASDAQ volume (50 to 100 million shares a day).

You also said:
There only making double-digit annual profit? That is nothing, I can make 50%-100% in a week, with a cell phone from out in the middle of nowhere.
The article did not say "profit;" it said "profit margin." That's after all they pay all their expenses, like programmers, salaries, bonuses, office space, computers, legal fees, accounting, etc., etc. That means that they are feeding a lot of people and still have a truckload of money left over. Double-digits does not mean 10%. It can mean from 10% to 99%. That means that the company might be doubling its net profits every year. That is huge.

So you can make 50%-100% in a week? Wow! That's amazing. Let's just say that you can make 50% per week and start with $1000 in your account. Let's do the math. If we compound your $1000 for 52 weeks at 50% a week, you will have 1,434,648,375,481.61 at the end of the year.

$1.4 Trillion!

That's more than 30 Bill Gates combined!

Since I didn't see you on the last "Richest People of the Year" list, I assume that your numbers are wrong.

Furthermore, if you are making so much money trading, why are you selling trading alerts for $75 a month on your website?

Your post would make a lot more sense if you could back up your claims.

If anyone else is still interested in learning about the active trader offer I originally made, please contact me - but don't contact me if you are making 50% a week.

danger66 said:
Depth Trade, you said:
Did you read the entire article? They are trading 3 to 5% of all NASDAQ volume (50 to 100 million shares a day).

You also said:
The article did not say "profit;" it said "profit margin." That's after all they pay all their expenses, like programmers, salaries, bonuses, office space, computers, legal fees, accounting, etc., etc. That means that they are feeding a lot of people and still have a truckload of money left over. Double-digits does not mean 10%. It can mean from 10% to 99%. That means that the company might be doubling its net profits every year. That is huge.

So you can make 50%-100% in a week? Wow! That's amazing. Let's just say that you can make 50% per week and start with $1000 in your account. Let's do the math. If we compound your $1000 for 52 weeks at 50% a week, you will have 1,434,648,375,481.61 at the end of the year.

$1.4 Trillion!

That's more than 30 Bill Gates combined!

Since I didn't see you on the last "Richest People of the Year" list, I assume that your numbers are wrong.

Furthermore, if you are making so much money trading, why are you selling trading alerts for $75 a month on your website?

Your post would make a lot more sense if you could back up your claims.

If anyone else is still interested in learning about the active trader offer I originally made, please contact me - but don't contact me if you are making 50% a week.

If you make 50-100% a week - it also means you can lose 50-100% a week just as easily. Risking that kind of percentage each week means it wont be long before you're wiped out.

twalker said:
Depth Trade,
I run systems that take nothing more than the current days data to take intraday positions. Thay are fully automated. I also run systems on pit traded contracts and challenge myself each day to execute at better than the signal. I get into my office at 7.30 each morning after some exercise and sit there until ~6pm. Why should I mind staring at the screen during these hours? It is a constant source of stimulation, why would I want to only take one signal per week?

Do you really stare at price charts all day long?

I leave the computers to take care of that and just keep an eye on what it going on as
a background task. I only get involved if something out of the ordinary happens.
Try to spend all my time reading and researching new ideas for trading systems.

fitrol, I already received your completed questionnaire. I guess you found my email with the questionnaire attached after posting your message. I need to take a look at your questionnaire and need a read only logon to your demo or live MetaTrader account to be able to track your system live. Please email me the log in details to the same email address.

My only point to replying, was to give hope to the 'little' guy out there. The one's that only have a couple a thousand in there account, that they can compete against ultra huge firms dumping millions into there 'bots' that's all.

As for doubling an account in one week, there's alot of people that can do it. I don't have the energy to stay awake 24/7 or the programming skills either. So, no I can't do it, I know it can be done though.

As for $1,000> 1 trillion? I think anybody that needs or wants that much money is sick in the head.

That is why on Moneytec I have been posting free winning trades for over 2 years, and if someone wants to pay me, sure thanks.

But I do it to help people survive in a horrid enviroment as trading.

I've worked with millions, I've meet millionaire snobs, so don't tell me about how great it is to be making $50k a day.

With all the people starving out there, I think someone like that should be locked up for Treason against humanity.

Depth Trade

edit: "Furthermore, if you are making so much money trading, why are you selling trading alerts for $75 a month on your website?"-quote

Why? because believe it or not, there's still people in the world that refuse to be total 'sellouts' and have enough pride to refuse to work for arogant people. These traders then do the next best thing and start there own business.

If you can't respect this, then you just solidified my point.

Last edited:
Do you really stare at price charts all day long?

JMR - I cannot automate entry to pit traded stuff so I do watch screens all day. I also work on systems but set alerts either side of ranges so I always know when i may get triggered.